Society All things weed related.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I got a couple seeds sprouted finally

What are you doing in those buckets? The one on the bottom of the pic has at least 4 seedlings, lol. Tell me you're going to flower 10 out of the same bucket!
That's a lot of plants.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
What are you doing in those buckets? The one on the bottom of the pic has at least 4 seedlings, lol. Tell me you're going to flower 10 out of the same bucket!
That's a lot of plants.
i had tried to sprout seeds in those jiffy pellets. i had no success .i just threw a handful of seeds into that pot to see if any would sprout as a last ditch effort.im going to transplant them into their own pots when they get big enough to not die when i dig them out

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
i had tried to sprout seeds in those jiffy pellets. i had no success .i just threw a handful of seeds into that pot to see if any would sprout as a last ditch effort.im going to transplant them into their own pots when they get big enough to not die when i dig them out
Ive used the paper towel method forever for germinating. Super easy and effective.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
Ive used the paper towel method forever for germinating. Super easy and effective.
I never liked the idea of handling the fragile tap roots. Sure, it's generally fairly simple to drop the sprouted seed in medium, but it's even simpler to never touch it after germination. I've killed a few using the paper towel method, and I won't do it again.

I've had fantastic germination rates with just moist medium. Jiffy pods, soil and coco have all worked very well, to the point where it's unusual to have a seed fail to pop.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
I've got a few plants on the go that I'm looking forward to.
From PSBC:
Sweet Skunk x Cinderella 99 is well into the Stretch, with a couple clones rooted and vegging for a later run. I've only finished one of this strain and I took her down a little early. It was powerful, but the early harvest had the high a little racier than I like. I'm going to give this one plenty of time to finish and it should be worth the wait.
I also finally got a female Northern Lights from Peak that is starting flower. I know it's not a new 'sexy' strain, but I love the smell and taste and high.
The final clone from the Kush-Blueberry is about a week past the Stretch and is shaping up to be a gooder if I don't fuck anything up. I'd love to pull a dry QP. I've only ever had one plant hit that mark in my little hobby grow due to short veg times and Operator Error:oops:, but this one looks possible.

I've also realized that I might as well start popping the stuff in the stash that's a few years old before germ rates deteriorate, so the following feminized seeds from Seedsman have also been started:
Nemesis- 50/50 hybrid, scorched the last one and it was still decent. Looking forward to seeing what she produces when treated well
Blue Cush Fast- Limited Edition Auto hybrid that is supposed to go from germ to chop in 65 days. Meh, let's see what she's got.
Neville’s Haze-This one has me intrigued and annoyed at the same time. It is supposed to be a great sativa, but the flowering time can be 14 weeks plus, sometime a lot more. I see myself saying fuck it and chopping it for space after 10. It was a freebie, so WTH?

Such a great hobby. So much to learn and experience. :)

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
We just got in to Cancun this evening. 5 minutes after getting here I’m having coke and weed thrown at me. Gonna check some Mexican weed out here in a bit. $10 per gram.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
I got a tracking number for my first MOM order. Canada Post has received the package with an expected Tuesday delivery. So far, so good.

I've been looking a number of reputable MOM's and holy shit the quantity prices are unreal! I've seen 1/2 lb's for as low as $550 and LB's under $1k. This is retail, mailed to your door! What a time to be alive. :)

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
My MOM order arrived this afternoon and I am fucking impressed.
Ordered Thursday night, shipped Friday, in my hands Monday afternoon. Weight was dead on; looks, smells, vapes and smokes great. Kickass indica stone, will order again. :christmastree::alien:

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
My MOM order arrived this afternoon and I am fucking impressed.
Ordered Thursday night, shipped Friday, in my hands Monday afternoon. Weight was dead on; looks, smells, vapes and smokes great. Kickass indica stone, will order again. :christmastree::alien:
What strain did you order?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
one of my 4 clones turned out to be an Auto Flower LOL

it started budding out two weeks ago

it is some medical 3 to 1 CBD:THC strain

it is only 3 feet tall though

I like to get them to giant tree size first but OK

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I got a tracking number for my first MOM order. Canada Post has received the package with an expected Tuesday delivery. So far, so good.

I've been looking a number of reputable MOM's and holy shit the quantity prices are unreal! I've seen 1/2 lb's for as low as $550 and LB's under $1k. This is retail, mailed to your door! What a time to be alive. :)
can get nice herb for $2 dollars a gram right now...State says there is a giant surplus

apparently there is 1/4lb surplus for every single resident of oregon right now...great time to be a buyer but not so much for growers

high grade ounces for 60 bucks or so...if you know growers that can be cut in half

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
can get nice herb for $2 dollars a gram right now...State says there is a giant surplus

apparently there is 1/4lb surplus for every single resident of oregon right now...great time to be a buyer but not so much for growers

high grade ounces for 60 bucks or so...if you know growers that can be cut in half
Nice. We're still technically illegal here for rec, so black market is still around $200/oz (cheaper if you know the right folks) and the legal medical stuff I can buy is mostly $8/g and up. I can grow for under $.50/g, but I'm still dialing in my game and I'm low on homegrown right now.

The $130/oz I just paid for some really nice kush is a great deal for me.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
We just got in to Cancun this evening. 5 minutes after getting here I’m having coke and weed thrown at me. Gonna check some Mexican weed out here in a bit. $10 per gram.
So has Pella made an appearance since this post, or is he still buried in a pile of Mexican blow, weed, and presumably donkey shows?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Nice. We're still technically illegal here for rec, so black market is still around $200/oz (cheaper if you know the right folks) and the legal medical stuff I can buy is mostly $8/g and up. I can grow for under $.50/g, but I'm still dialing in my game and I'm low on homegrown right now.

The $130/oz I just paid for some really nice kush is a great deal for me.
It sounds great...

I wasn't comparing deals just sharing the ridiculous condition of the market here...was kinda agreeing with you...we used to pay 50 bucks for a pinched eighth in the 90s and if you wanted an ounce it was $350 regardless of quality WTF
good time to be a cannabis lover
I bet you could buy a house with the hard earned money I spent on cannabis in my life..crazy to think about.

as for home growing...I can grow Giant plants here every year but sometimes we have issues with bugs or mold cause it gets colder and rains return about 3 weeks too early here in Oregon...end of flower period is a bit moist...so it is a crapshoot...I usually have to pull them a bit early :(

Hope you have good results...it is pretty fun stuff(other than trimming lol)