Society All things weed related.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
I've got a usb microscope for this purpose (or had) but never got it to do anything except show a blur sadly and gave up. Was a gift.
The one I have isn't great for sharpness, but I can clearly see if the trichs are clear, cloudy or amber. It's a little tube/pen looking thing. The description on the Amazon page was hilarious, as it was in very poor english and one of the suggested uses was for chicks to stick it up their cooch to do internal inspections.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
The one I have isn't great for sharpness, but I can clearly see if the trichs are clear, cloudy or amber. It's a little tube/pen looking thing. The description on the Amazon page was hilarious, as it was in very poor english and one of the suggested uses was for chicks to stick it up their cooch to do internal inspections.
I bought a child's toy called the eye clops years ago to check and take pictures of trichs. It does up to 400x magnification, but the sweet spot for trichs is 100x. They got much more advanced with their viewfinder and technology, plus won a few toy of the year awards, so the price is now double, but you can find them on ebay pretty cheap sometimes (ex. Eye Clops BioniCam Video Microscope - New in Box | eBay).

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I'm still smoking this and it's too sticky to pull apart with my fingers lol though I'm persevering out of idiotic stubbornness.

just found another bud too lurking on a shelf

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
The tracking page for my latest order, due today, has been updated with:
"Item re-routed due to processing error; Possible delay"

The chances of it being anything more than an actual error are very low, and the chances of any consequence beyond losing my money are miniscule, but this 80's headbanger who grew up in prohibition is still a tiny bit nervous.

Ah well, I'll have a hit and relax. ;)

Last edited:

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016

The chances of it being anything more than an actual error are very low, and the chances of any consequence beyond losing my money are miniscule, but this 80' headbanger who grew up in prohibition is still a tiny bit nervous.

even amazon and ebay often fail to hit their delivery times, but yeah nothing wrong with a bit of healthy paranoia

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I was at my 12yr old daughter’s soccer tournament out of state this weekend. Each day, our games didn’t start until mid-afternoon, so ar night, the adults all had a bunch of drinks by the fire while the kids were hanging out together. Both nights after the crowd died down a bit, someone broke out a pen, or small bowl and about 8-10 of us (ages mid-30s to mid 50s) took part . The group consisted of a doctor, a nutritionist, a lawyer, a teacher, a couple people in the pharma industry, and even a big time CEO. None of us knew the others smoked and everyone bonded more in those few hours than we had all season. Weed is an amazing thing.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I was at my 12yr old daughter’s soccer tournament out of state this weekend. Each day, our games didn’t start until mid-afternoon, so ar night, the adults all had a bunch of drinks by the fire while the kids were hanging out together. Both nights after the crowd died down a bit, someone broke out a pen, or small bowl and about 8-10 of us (ages mid-30s to mid 50s) took part . The group consisted of a doctor, a nutritionist, a lawyer, a teacher, a couple people in the pharma industry, and even a big time CEO. None of us knew the others smoked and everyone bonded more in those few hours than we had all season. Weed is an amazing thing.
But no rabbi?

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015

The chances of it being anything more than an actual error are very low, and the chances of any consequence beyond losing my money are miniscule, but this 80's headbanger who grew up in prohibition is still a tiny bit nervous.

Order arrived this afternoon. Once again the weight was dead-on. The trimming on this stuff isn't the best. It was rated AA in appearance vs AAAA for my first order, the pink kush. Due to the trim, it smokes a bit harsh, but it is very potent. I've smoked and vaped some and it is a fine sativa high. Thunderfuck, indeed.
Before I break up the next buds, I'll try to remove some of the sugar leaves and see if it smooths out a bit, but if not, I'm still not complaining. This will get me nicely through to the next harvest. I wouldn't have a problem if I'd paid normal, local prices for this, so $95 per zip is fantastic.

Tomorrow it gets the true test though. Me and Thunderfuck are goin' fishin'.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
Hell yeah, it's official!
Not sure how to celebrate, but it seems like I should do something.
Prohibition is over. The war is over.
We won.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I will get some photos soon

just planted the THC rich pair in final spots for the year...both are about 2.5 feet tall and thick trunks...hardware wire cloth circles with straw around outer edges and rich soil and biofish fertilizer as the medium....planters are about 3 feet tall and probably 35-40 gallons of soil...roots usually go into the ground....straw allows lots of air to root and yield can be huge....bit behind schedule this year but will have enough to make me tired of trimming for sure

the CBD rich strains are bushy but not getting as tall anymore both probably top out at 3 feet and a few inches...one of the CBD strains was auto flower so is two plus weeks into flower cycle

I never take pics but I will do so to show some bros

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I just grabbed me some Chemdog and some White Widow, which smell like window cleaner and cheese respectively.

Will try my level best to enjoy.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
yup, i quit a while back for a bit so normally I am embarrassed to post that I went back to it, but what the hell, right?

Nothing to be embarrassed about man. That’s the stigma society has placed on weed. No reason why you cannot medicate, or even enjoy getting high recreationally, as long as it’s being done responsibly.

Passive Jay

Not Worthy
Oct 21, 2015
Nothing to be embarrassed about man. That’s the stigma society has placed on weed. No reason why you cannot medicate, or even enjoy getting high recreationally, as long as it’s being done responsibly.
oh i am not embarrassed that smoke. I am embarrassed that I attempted something and failed.