Society All things weed related.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
So has Pella made an appearance since this post, or is he still buried in a pile of Mexican blow, weed, and presumably donkey shows?

Well. It was like the shit we used to get in the 90’s. Bricked up brown bud. So I ended up going 5 days without weed for the first time since 2005. I didn’t think it was worth the risk for some dirt shit that even if it was good, prob wouldn’t get me high.

No blow bro, family trip. We had a lot of fun and just kept it simple. I’m just got home now though, clutching my dab rig like a long lost friend. I’m a few dabs down and about to have some of this.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
Got some good news and a few extra bucks, so I did another MOM order just to top up the stash.
2 zips of Alaskan Thunderfuck @ $95 ea, free delivery. I've never tried this strain, but I've heard of it for years. Been mostly consuming indicas lately so I'm looking forward to a nice sativa. Maybe I'll actually get some shit done.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
Well. It was like the shit we used to get in the 90’s. Bricked up brown bud. So I ended up going 5 days without weed for the first time since 2005. I didn’t think it was worth the risk for some dirt shit that even if it was good, prob wouldn’t get me high.

No blow bro, family trip. We had a lot of fun and just kept it simple. I’m just got home now though, clutching my dab rig like a long lost friend. I’m a few dabs down and about to have some of this.
I notice you didn't refute the donkey show part. ;-)

Glad you are home safe and properly red-eyed.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Got some good news and a few extra bucks, so I did another MOM order just to top up the stash.
2 zips of Alaskan Thunderfuck @ $95 ea, free delivery. I've never tried this strain, but I've heard of it for years. Been mostly consuming indicas lately so I'm looking forward to a nice sativa. Maybe I'll actually get some shit done.
I've heard about that strain for years. I've seen it called both matanuska and alaskan, but never knew if there was a difference. Probably the coolest name for a strain ever. There was a guy on a forum I used to be a member of who said it kept so well that he'd harvest it then sell it after the harvest season and prices subsided without issue.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
Is there any evidence that vaping is healthier?
I just got a new toy, a dynavap vaporizer. It's impossible to explain how it functions without seeing it, so I'll let this guy show you. The closest description is It's like the vape version of a one hitter, but that's not completely accurate.
I'm still learning, but when I do things properly, holy shit does this thing give massive hits. I'm trying to find something for out fishing, and this is looking like a good candidate.

The reason I quoted you is because in the first 30 seconds, he gives a very brief rundown on some of the nasty shit that you take in when combusting that you don't get when (properly) vaping.

Happy Friday!

Last edited:

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
Realized I haven't shared any of my ladies with you lately, and we all know it ain't no fun if the homies can't have some.
Here's a photo I just took of a Sweet Skunk x Cinderella 99 flower. I switched her to 12/12 twenty one days ago, so about 7 weeks to go.

View: https://imgur.com/a/NEaKe2e

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I've heard about that strain for years. I've seen it called both matanuska and alaskan, but never knew if there was a difference. Probably the coolest name for a strain ever. There was a guy on a forum I used to be a member of who said it kept so well that he'd harvest it then sell it after the harvest season and prices subsided without issue.
It tastes really good...My buddy used to grow it like 20 years ago or so when I was trimming

It was leafy as heck and tough to trim, but tastes very very nice

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
its good

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015

I need to spray these down with captain Jack's since some pothead bugs are living the high life. They seem to be enjoying the Tahoe the most, so they are connoisseurs. At least I have them elevated from the bastards rabbits.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
how do you guys trick your phones into taking great photos? :D
I'm far from a good photographer, but if taking bud shots, always use the flash. It highlights the trichomes and makes 'em sparkle.

I have a cheap Motorola phone too. Fuck Samsung and $1000 phones.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
same bud, just trying a camera app and messing with settings. Main issue I have is getting it to focus in HQ, and I know it can do it.

There are different ways to get macro shots without expensive equipment. There are various usb microscopes for sale online. There are also little clip-on lenses you can get for your phone. I've even seen amazing macros taken using a drop of water on the camera lens

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
There are different ways to get macro shots without expensive equipment. There are various usb microscopes for sale online. There are also little clip-on lenses you can get for your phone. I've even seen amazing macros taken using a drop of water on the camera lens
I've got a usb microscope for this purpose (or had) but never got it to do anything except show a blur sadly and gave up. Was a gift.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
interesting idea about the water drop, will have to look into these techniques. thanks :cheers: