Society All things weed related.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Has anyone here tried 1906 chocolates?

HOME - 1906 New Highs

Looking for some feedback compared to other edibles. This is what they advertise.

A formula born of efficacy, focused on quality of experience and made for great taste, 1906 chocolates are unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before.

Natural botanical ingredients and the dedication of the finest chocolatiers, bring you three exquisite chocolate gems born of scientific precision and a love for nature alike.

Using advanced pharmacological techniques, 1906’s products combine rapid onset and mild dosage allowing you to create and manage your own experience according to your lifestyle.

GO for body energy, PAUSE for meditation and calm, MIDNIGHT to aid in deep, restful sleep, and HIGH LOVE for sensuality.

Go ahead and taste your new highs.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Using advanced pharmacological techniques

This is the part I curious about. The techniques used are derived from a Kelowna based company that I follow. I'm hearing they can micro dose and due to the tech it hits you way harder and quicker than what everyone else is doing.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Has anyone here tried 1906 chocolates?

HOME - 1906 New Highs

Looking for some feedback compared to other edibles. This is what they advertise.

A formula born of efficacy, focused on quality of experience and made for great taste, 1906 chocolates are unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before.

Natural botanical ingredients and the dedication of the finest chocolatiers, bring you three exquisite chocolate gems born of scientific precision and a love for nature alike.

Using advanced pharmacological techniques, 1906’s products combine rapid onset and mild dosage allowing you to create and manage your own experience according to your lifestyle.

GO for body energy, PAUSE for meditation and calm, MIDNIGHT to aid in deep, restful sleep, and HIGH LOVE for sensuality.

Go ahead and taste your new highs.
Never heard of them but looks interesting with the other stuff they add in as well
Are they only in Colorado?

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Using advanced pharmacological techniques

This is the part I curious about. The techniques used are derived from a Kelowna based company that I follow. I'm hearing they can micro dose and due to the tech it hits you way harder and quicker than what everyone else is doing.
It would be also because of the stuff they are adding to each different chocolate to help bring out the different effect the thc and cbd can have on the body
Very interesting idea

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Never heard of them but looks interesting with the other stuff they add in as well
Are they only in Colorado?
To the best of my knowledge yes. The science behind it is from a company called Lexaria, I think I've told you about them before but maybe not. Also the chocolate company behind 1906 is rather high end comalred to most. You're getting the latest methods of absorbtion and the weed taste removal mixed with probably the best chocolate on the market for edibles combined. I can't get my hands on them right now but they're appearently amazing

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It would be also because of the stuff they are adding to each different chocolate to help bring out the different effect the thc and cbd can have on the body
Very interesting idea
That helps for sure but the science behind it is what really sets it apart. Additives are nice too. I'll see if I can get some more info here.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
That helps for sure but the science behind it is what really sets it apart. Additives are nice too. I'll see if I can get some more info here.
Ya please do, the lower levels would be perfect for my wife and she loves high end chocolate (she's picky as fuck lol)

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
Holy shit
How did he get his rosin pressed like tjat?
Mine is runny as fuck lol

Looks nice
Edit. I think its dry sift kief he is pressing.

Not sure but I would be messing with the lowest temps possible and work from there. My rosin experience involves breaking my wifes $140 flat iron. He presses 1oz slabs and only sells the rosin in eighths. I’m working on getting some pics. Everything they touch is top notch. He also makes some of the best concentrates Ive ever had. We have mutual friends, but I don’t know him, yet.
Can’t wait to move north of the equator this time next year.

Stop by on your way through :cheers:

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Just got my hands on some FoCo Sage (Sugar Wax, sativa I think).

Anyone tried this strain? It's new for me, but I've heard good things.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I've been watching tons of old boxing vids on youtube lately. I need to hit the boxing thread with some of these!
Awesome, so have I
I found an add-on on kodi with some all time greats and mostly all of their fights

It's cool being able to go back and watch pretty much their whole careers

digthisbigcrux

Dreams are free, motherfucker
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Anyone else here using the Pax Era vape pen? By far the best vape pen I've ever used. Cartridges are a bit spendy at $60 bucks for around .5 gram, but they last forever. It's very stealth looking and even has an app available where you can control the temperature of it from your phone

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Anyone else here using the Pax Era vape pen? By far the best vape pen I've ever used. Cartridges are a bit spendy at $60 bucks for around .5 gram, but they last forever. It's very stealth looking and even has an app available where you can control the temperature of it from your phone
Pax is a solid product, but getting a 510 thread vape saves so much money and opens you up to so many more options that the pax is simply not worth it. I picked up the honey stick bee keeper, new in box, on ebay for $17 delivered. jason73 @jason73 picked up a similar product for around the same price. You can buy a lot of these for the price of a pax, and you won't be subjected to the pax exclusive cartidges, which come at a premium.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I think BJTT_Pella @BJTT-Pella has one.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Disregard my post above in reference to the price of the product. I assumed it was the $250 pax product. In reference to the rest of the post though, that is still relevant.

digthisbigcrux

Dreams are free, motherfucker
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Disregard my post above in reference to the price of the product. I assumed it was the $250 pax product. In reference to the rest of the post though, that is still relevant.

No sweat... thought the same as you and then stumbled on a shop selling the pens for a buck with the purchase of a cartridge... took a chance and glad I did.

I’ve gone through a fuck ton of 510’s most
Crapped out 3-4 weeks in.... don’t want a fruity looking doucheflute so the Era is appealing

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
No sweat... thought the same as you and then stumbled on a shop selling the pens for a buck with the purchase of a cartridge... took a chance and glad I did.

I’ve gone through a fuck ton of 510’s most
Crapped out 3-4 weeks in.... don’t want a fruity looking doucheflute so the Era is appealing
Lots of doucheflutes out there, that's for sure.