Angle returns to action at TLC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Loved the no fall back Angle Slam through the table Angle did on his way back out. Just had boss written all over it, figuratively and literally.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
As much as I love Alexa (literally, and figuratively) has any woman ever had a better year?

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Some of the retarded lines I have heard tonight

"They make the smack sound by smacking their lips real loud, babe." -Douche my brother is friend's with said to his girlfriend when Balor kicked AJ from top rope

"You know thats not really an EMT right? Its just an actor."

"How did he fake playing the guitar good? Speakers? Yeah speakers."

"Sideshow Bob is about to face the Lucha dragon looking dude" I laughed at that one, also because she unintentionally said the team name.

Then for some reason they started discussing how Kurt wasn't an actual Olympian, and one drunk dude started trying to critique Balor's facepaint, but oddly specific. As if he was trying to point out how even in painting it was stupid. But that made no sense to anyone else. I now discovered they raided my vodka.

I hold the stance that if you point out wrestling is fake in 2017, you are more retarded than wrestling.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I hold the stance that if you point out wrestling is fake in 2017, you are more retarded than wrestling.
This.

It's easy to see how the last election was Trump/Hillary when you realize how many people think they're the only ones who know wrestling is "fake".