Best recent tv series

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SlapheadGiraffe

Posting Machine
Jun 21, 2016
Apologies if there has already been a post on this but as I love a lot of US series that we get on Sky (your comedy still sucks though)

My favourite 3 are:
The Following - no series 4?! Crazy
Prison Break - however, not thrilled at it coming back
Banshee - slipped a little lately but still very good.

Honorable mention to Suits.

Yours?

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
I get fuck all time for tv, and when I do the Mrs has the remote so it's all Kardashians and stuff.

However...

Outrageous Fortune.
Westside.
Flight of the Concords

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I just watched the debut season of The Get Down on Netflix, and even though it was intentionally kind of cheesy in ways, I thought it was great!

Another series I just watch which was a documentary style series on Netflix was Fearless, about the Brazilian bull riders. That was fucking fantastic!

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Not "US series" but Gomorra.

The first season is ridiculously good and the second a bit over the top but still top notch. I'm watching weekly and completely amazed by it. Just bought the book yesterday too and read a lil' spoiler. Sounds awesome.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I just started watching HBO's Vice Principals. Holy shit that's a funny show. I'm about 6 episodes in. This show has me laughing out loud just about every episode so far.

Daglord

Posting Machine
Jan 26, 2015
Gotham
Daredevil
Mr. Robot (currently watching season one, no opinion of anything after).

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Have you watched man in the high castle? Stranger things?

Both are great
Loved Stranger Things

Man In The High Castle was great, but
the supernatural element it ended up with at the end of the season. Maybe it's because I'm a history buff and that's why I was initially drawn to the show, but the alternate world or whatever the fuck that ending was (a dream?) left me disappointed.