Lifestyle Bourbon

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
M8chters is empty. Dang
Fortunately, there is always another bottle somewhere.

I had a couple stoots of Eagle Rare last night before we went out to dinner. Damn I like that one, very easy to drink. This is one I hadn't been able to find in a couple years, so it's nice to have it in hand again.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I was hoping to pick up some obscure bottle I haven't had before, but it was crazy crowded and I ran out of patience. Grabbed bottles of 1792 and Knob as i dont think my Woodford will survive the weekend.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Forgot to mention, I also grabbed a case of Blanton's

Just kidding. That's just the box the liquor store gave me to pack up my shit.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
My buddy that's in town is so hungover. It's hilarious.

It's as if we drank some beer and then started and finished a bottle of whisky.
My friend from college was in town a few weeks ago. He was staying at our place from Friday to Sunday, after which he was to drive to his parent's house a few hours away. We went out Friday. He had a hangover from hell and I didn't see him again until Sunday when he was ready to leave. He spent the entirety of Saturday in our guest bedroom - I checked on him from time to time to make sure the covers were moving up and down, thus assuring proof of life.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Forgot to mention, I also grabbed a case of Blanton's

Just kidding. That's just the box the liquor store gave me to pack up my shit.
I was about to say you were my hero....then I saw the spoiler.

Did they have Blanton's on the shelf? It is scarce here right now, and the places that do have it are charging double normal retail. Shitheads.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I was about to say you were my hero....then I saw the spoiler.

Did they have Blanton's on the shelf? It is scarce here right now, and the places that do have it are charging double normal retail. Shitheads.
No. I checked.
You almost have to know when they are getting it. Shit disappears quick.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
No. I checked.
You almost have to know when they are getting it. Shit disappears quick.
Yeah man, same bullshit here. It's crazy how popular bourbon got. Even just 5-6 years ago, it wasn't hard to find ever.

It's understandable though, Blanton's is delicious.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Grabbed a bottle of 1792 to celebrate tonight since my cover band is playing tomorrow.

Happy New Years Fuckers <3

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Grabbed a bottle of 1792 to celebrate tonight since my cover band is playing tomorrow.

Happy New Years Fuckers <3
Right in man! I've got a couple stoots left in the open bottle of Blanton's I have. Think I will finish that off tonight. I have another bottle but it's staying sealed up for now! And I've already got several other good bottles open. Ahhhh....bourbon. Good stuff.

Happy New Years bro, shred it up tomorrow night! What kind of covers do you guys play?

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Right in man! I've got a couple stoots left in the open bottle of Blanton's I have. Think I will finish that off tonight. I have another bottle but it's staying sealed up for now! And I've already got several other good bottles open. Ahhhh....bourbon. Good stuff.

Happy New Years bro, shred it up tomorrow night! What kind of covers do you guys play?
Everything from earth wind and fire to incubus

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I quit using pint glasses long ago!
Glencairns really are the best if you're drinking it neat anyway. I thought it was bullshit and would just use my rocks glasses or Old Fashioned glasses... Nope.. I'm a believer in the shape of those bastards making a difference.

Last edited:

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Glencairns really are the best if you're drinking it neat anyway. I thought it was bullshit and would just use my rocks glasses or Old Fashioned glasses... Nope.. I'm a believe in the shape of those bastards making a difference.
Totally agree man. I use one for my better bottles, and sometimes if I'm trying something new. I used to think it was bullshit too, but I love using them now.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You guys and your top shelf bourbon. Meanwhile I'm on holidays sipping jim beam cus shit is pricey in NZ.

Last edited: