General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
and I bet you eat thunder and crap lightning.
I do my best hah

I’ve never been scared of hard work though, so that’s a positive that I’ve carried into my adult life. I’ve met some real pussies over the course of my career, and I’ve always had very little patience for people who can’t actually put in the work that their job requires, especially when they whine about it.

I had one of our field guys tell me once that some of the work I ask him to do is hard, and that it isn’t always fun. I told him that’s the exact reason why I give him money to do it (I pay him well for what he does). He hasn’t complained since lol.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I do my best hah

I’ve never been scared of hard work though, so that’s a positive that I’ve carried into my adult life. I’ve met some real pussies over the course of my career, and I’ve always had very little patience for people who can’t actually put in the work that their job requires, especially when they whine about it.

I had one of our field guys tell me once that some of the work I ask him to do is hard, and that it isn’t always fun. I told him that’s the exact reason why I give him money to do it (I pay him well for what he does). He hasn’t complained since lol.
You hiring?

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
You hiring?
Not at the moment, but possibly later this year. Especially if a couple of the big contracts actually start up ?. We had several Highway projects that all got put on hold last year because of Covid. The expected tollway revenue they counted on for funding fell way short with the shutdowns (nobody was using the tolls). But things are starting to trickle back into “active” status and kicking off.

how’s your claustrophobia level? I spend a lot of time down in caves.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Not at the moment, but possibly later this year. Especially if a couple of the big contracts actually start up ?. We had several Highway projects that all got put on hold last year because of Covid. The expected tollway revenue they counted on for funding fell way short with the shutdowns (nobody was using the tolls). But things are starting to trickle back into “active” status and kicking off.

how’s your claustrophobia level? I spend a lot of time down in caves.
What do you even do?

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
My kids only friends will be manual labor.
My kid is spoiled. He has chores, but not that much manual labor. He’s doing really well in school, so I’m not gonna complain. I told him to keep that going. I want him to be successful in life, opposite of me.