General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
My little man is a fussy eater, but he goes to town on eggs. Supposed to close to -30° saturday so fuck leaving the house.
Good move, eggs are a complete meal for growing boys and grown up folks.

Oddly enough I have two old chickens that don't lay many eggs anymore...this has me thinking of getting a flock of heavy layers going again...they are a pain in the ass but the eggs are amazing and cheap

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The DOW lost 10% of its market value again today.

8000 points in 1 month.

This is much more than a bear market.
canadian market (tsx) lost 13% today as well. it was the biggest 1 day plunge in 80 years

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
That was crazy. People are fucking savages with little consideration for others. I watched a lady take 5 packages of ground beef, the family sized ones. That's like $125-$150 in hamburger.

M

member 3289

Ky jelly works good. Or you can get fancy and buy tyson furys Jack off gypsy lube
Winn Dixie restocks their shit right before they close at 11. And because it's Winn Dixie and usually white trash you won't have the same crowds there as you will at Publix

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I've got about 60lbs of goose.
Nice...never cooked/eaten one.

I could snag that in a day or two I bet(how much meat per goose?)...those fuckers are all over the rivers right now...I think they are nesting...males be coming at me if I take a walk by the river

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Does Bill Gates run wet markets and then repeatedly lie when they result in a deadly flu-like outbreak?
No he blames them after he uses his globalist nonprofit front to secretly support bio-weapon viruses activated by the latest cellular technology, All while he stands by ready to make billions from a vaccine created for a pandemic he puppeteered.