General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
"Inaccurate doxing"

Well, now I've heard of everything.

Hey y'all here's BeardOfKnowledge @JakePaulsBeard real name, his wife's name, his address, old address, And here's some news articles that seem to match him and that I'm going to push forward as being true with the rest of the information that is actually true. Because I got some wrong nobody should hold me accountable and this isn't doxxing.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Good to know.

Hey sparkuri @sparkuri, question random gossip more and drive drunk less. Two DUI's in a lifetime is two too many.

You fuckin degenerate.
There's your freebie. Now it's out there in the open and you can link people to your own post explaining the gossip if it comes back up again instead of us all having to go through this again.

Done.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Holy shit.

This isn’t cool. This isn’t cool at all.

I wasn’t quite au fait with the details.

Fuck off sparkuri @sparkuri .

@Filthy I don‘t want this dick having my deets. Ffs.

You should have said this earlier Ed.
The very reason you're on ignore is because of posts like this.
I didn't dox anyone, I was hand delivered links by someone who did, and read them.

And the idiot who has been pinked 3x more than the next 2 offenders combined is who you're believing & defending after he, once again, out of the blue, started attacking another forum member for no reason & without provacation.

I only see your posts when logged out.
And against my better judgment, there's nothing I'd rather do more than stand side by side with our resident troll to test his "alpha" mouth.
Or tell the truth about who he is & the empire state building size of his hypocrisy associated with his accusations & grade-school level instigations.

His threads sucks, his humor can't progress past mockery, and he's been the poison dart of this forum since the beginning.
He is a mistake.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Hey y'all here's BeardOfKnowledge @JakePaulsBeard real name, his wife's name, his address, old address
Doxing.

And here's some news articles that seem to match him and that I'm going to push forward as being true with the rest of the information that is actually true.
Not doxing.

Because I got some wrong nobody should hold me accountable and this isn't doxxing.
Incorrect. The second any real information came out, it was doxing and as per the TOS you get the death penalty for that.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You've received a lot of latitude in your telling sparkuri @sparkuri off. Because frankly rightfully you probably should. But I'm exhausted with trying to moderate both of you and listen to everybody feel their moderation was unfair. See you guys hash this out without destroying the rest of the forum.

How does this even make sense?

I have the guy on ignore and waltz in here to see my name in his mouth weekly.

Do you ever follow the chain of events?

This guys attacks me online out of nowhere CONSTANTLY.
He's had two hundred "freebies".
Anything I RESPOND to, accurate or not(HIGHLY DEBATABLE), is just that for the millionth time.

There is nothing on my part but a defensive position from that weakling grammar nazi, and your forum co-creator wanted to ban his dumbass a dozen times.
People have literally left the forum because of him.
He's like a 10-year old with no friends throwing a tantrum for 6 years because HE won't change his attitude to make friends.

There has been no greater crushing to this forum's spirit than that dude.
People can agree or disagree with me, but I don't make things personal, and he does, habitually.
There are 100 "habitual line-stepper" gifs attributed to him.
May as well stop pretending he can be banned.
He's the Clinton Foundation of TMMAC.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Splinty @Splinty

Seriously, how do you reconcile this?

Screenshot_20211018-181849_DuckDuckGo.jpg

This negativity comes from nowhere.
Is this something ANY other member does routinely & out of nowhere?

CMNH & I don't have "a thing", HE has a thing.
I don't give him a thought until I responding to some personal attack I see when logged out.

The "drama" doesn't exist without him.
He creates it, he derails, I've only "tangoed" 1/10 times.
Maybe you should take a few hours after 6 years & look into it.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Did you pass ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude info to anyone else?
And that's how you handle this??!!!

Do you even remember what led up to it?!
Good lord man.
You know what I didn't do, start shit.

Your response here is like like a "let's find some shit on him" approach after a government gets called out by a journalist for assassinations.
Gawd man, have you ever looked at someone's private conversation?

Man, unreal.
Unreal.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
How does this even make sense?

I have the guy on ignore and waltz in here to see my name in his mouth weekly.

Do you ever follow the chain of events?

This guys attacks me online out of nowhere CONSTANTLY.
He's had two hundred "freebies".
Anything I RESPOND to, accurate or not(HIGHLY DEBATABLE), is just that for the millionth time.

There is nothing on my part but a defensive position from that weakling grammar nazi, and your forum co-creator wanted to ban his dumbass a dozen times.
People have literally left the forum because of him.
He's like a 10-year old with no friends throwing a tantrum for 6 years because HE won't change his attitude to make friends.

There has been no greater crushing to this forum's spirit than that dude.
People can agree or disagree with me, but I don't make things personal, and he does, habitually.
There are 100 "habitual line-stepper" gifs attributed to him.
May as well stop pretending he can be banned.
He's the Clinton Foundation of TMMAC.
If you have him on ignore how does any of this make sense?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
And that's how you handle this??!!!

Do you even remember what led up to it?!
Good lord man.
You know what I didn't do, start shit.

Your response here is like like a "let's find some shit on him" approach after a government gets called out by a journalist for assassinations.

Man, unreal.
Unreal.
So that's a yes?
I assume that's how MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK knew about it in this thread.

It's not. Someone wrongs someone on the forum. Someone talks shit back. Now I'm supposed either 1> punish both 2>leave both alone.
We've tried both tactics.
In the end, sometimes an MMA forum is going to have a scuffle and y'all are usually better at closing out like a fast bandaid than the mods slowing this shit endlessly.

So it's done. You got some shit gave it out. You aren't all victim here and neither is he.

The rest of us would like to move on now.

Gawd man, have you ever looked at someone's private conversation?
Nope.
The only way I could do that is if I changed your password. So unless you found that you were suddenly locked out of your account its not even possible. You'd know immediately.