General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
If you log out you see everything that gets posted. He also likely has someone telling him about some of the more egregious stuff.
Ok so using a loophole to read posts then bitching about it makes it even worse. If the 2 DUI thing is true then him trying to take the moral high ground is more than laughable.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ok so using a loophole to read posts then bitching about it makes it even worse. If the 2 DUI thing is true then him trying to take the moral high ground is more than laughable.
People log out all the time.
When you click back on, you read, you see posts when you don't log back in.
How DUI's or "moral high ground" fit in, whether it were true or not, has absolutely nothing to do with anything, unless you work for the precogs, or are ConorMcgregorNuthugger, in which case his sole existence is self-perceived moral high ground.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
People log out all the time.
When you click back on, you read, you see posts when you don't log back in.
How DUI's or "moral high ground" fit in, whether it were true or not, has absolutely nothing to do with anything, unless you work for the precogs, or are ConorMcgregorNuthugger, in which case his sole existence is self-perceived moral high ground.
Using a loophole to read posts and then bitching to mods about it is a bitch move. If other posters stir the pot by informing you, thats a bitch move and you are a mark.

If you have 2 duis you are a bitch and complaining about what anyone else does makes you a hypocrit.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
So that's a yes?
I assume that's how MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK knew about it in this thread.

It's not. Someone wrongs someone on the forum. Someone talks shit back. Now I'm supposed either 1> punish both 2>leave both alone.
We've tried both tactics.
In the end, sometimes an MMA forum is going to have a scuffle and y'all are usually better at closing out like a fast bandaid than the mods slowing this shit endlessly.

So it's done. You got some shit gave it out. You aren't all victim here and neither is he.

The rest of us would like to move on now.

Nope.
The only way I could do that is if I changed your password. So unless you found that you were suddenly locked out of your account its not even possible. You'd know immediately.
So here’s what I know went down how I know it. Ed starts his normal stupid attacks at someone and forum member Dude. Sent some info to sparkuri @sparkuri . But not as onedude it was under a new account with a trump name. Sparkuri did show me because he was like “what the fuck is this”. At that point I believe he passed it on to Splinty @Splinty ? That was the last sparkuri @sparkuri and I spoke on it as onedude was quickly banned. Because covid has melted people’s brains members here believe attacking sparkuri @sparkuri is apparently open game.

now for myself
I’m not happy in any way to be involved in this mess. Ed has been a constant in most of the issues here but I’d never share his personal info with anyone. I’ve had his name like many other members from fantasy football for 7 years now. And have never mentioned anyone’s name to anyone in this forum or out. I’m fully doxxed here and understand why members would prefer not to be.
Also after double checking the 2 messages I have with 2 members I never mentioned Ed much less his real name or the info I saw. I simply said Onedude caused some drama. And of those 2 people one of them knew the story before I did.

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
So here’s what I know went down how I know it. Ed starts his normal stupid attacks at someone and forum member Dude. Sent some info to sparkuri @sparkuri . But not as onedude it was under a new account with a trump name. Sparkuri did show me because he was like “what the fuck is this”. At that point I believe he passed it on to Splinty @Splinty ? That was the last sparkuri @sparkuri and I spoke on it as onedude was quickly banned. Because covid has melted people’s brains members here believe attacking sparkuri @sparkuri is apparently open game.

now for myself
I’m not happy in any way to be involved in this mess. Ed has been a constant in most of the issues here but I’d never share his personal info with anyone. I’ve had his name like many other members from fantasy football for 7 years now. And have never mentioned anyone’s name to anyone in this forum or out. I’m fully doxxed here and understand why members would prefer not to be.
Also after double checking the 2 messages I have with 2 members I never mentioned Ed much less his real name or the info I saw. I simply said Onedude caused some drama. And of those 2 people one of them knew the story before I did.
I don't think anyone has ever had a problem with you mate...I'm also fully doxxed as I put myself out there for all to see....Good and bad.

Keep on trucking man.

M

member 3289

If the 2 DUI thing is true
He made a thread about getting arrested for DUI and mentioned that it was the second time. That's where I got the info. I didn't spout some high school-level gossip that I received from a ghost account. Even if I were to receive something like that, I wouldn't mention it publicly, much less spread the rumors to 20 different people.

That's bitch shit.

And yeah Splinty I'm done mentioning it. I would've been done after my last post but I keep getting mentioned or referenced.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Using a loophole to read
If you think logging out is a "loophole" you are retarded.

and then bitching to mods about it is a bitch move.
If you think anyone did this you are ignorant and lazy.

If other posters stir the pot by informing you, thats a bitch move and you are a mark.
This didn't happen, but if were someone to say it they'd be on a role.

If you have 2 duis you are a bitch
If someone were to condemn someone based on their criminal history without context or facts, they'd be a pretty narrowminded person and probably need some testosterone booster and maple syrup.

and complaining about what anyone else does makes you a hypocrit.
Totally agree.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He made a thread about getting arrested for DUI and mentioned that it was the second time. That's where I got the info. I didn't spout some high school-level gossip that I received from a ghost account. Even if I were to receive something like that, I wouldn't mention it publicly, much less spread the rumors to 20 different people.

That's bitch shit.

And yeah Splinty @Splinty I'm done mentioning it. I would've been done after my last post but I keep getting mentioned or referenced.
Well I don't drink & drive, or really drink at all, that was 2 years ago, and you bring it up maliciously to this day.
Basically someone poured out their heart & pain, someone who didn't hurt anyone but themselves, they paid their dues, and you've rubbed it in for 2 years like a bitch.
It's actually far worse than a bitch.
It's a shameful human being.
It is the worst of a man.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
Well I don't drink & drive, or really drink at all, that was 2 years ago, and you bring it up maliciously to this day.
Basically someone poured out their heart & pain, someone who didn't hurt anyone but themselves, they paid their dues, and you've rubbed it in for 2 years like a bitch.
You should probably get your house in order before trying to tell others what to do.

And if you log out and then read the forums to see if you are being talked about you are a bitch. The fact you come on here to complain about what you read while logged out makes you a bitch. The fact you have 2 DUIs makes you a bitch.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

now for myself

And here's the real question.

That was months ago & resolved, why is anyone even talking about it.

Because at @Fireman Ed started calling names out of the blue, again, to instigate.
This behavior never ends & never will.
If it's not dealt with it will continue, that's the nature of discipline, kinda like criminal behavior, or child rearing.
Or politics.

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
Ok ok ok.... I know we have had our differences in this thread dude but stop being beat up by the past......I've done lots of things I'm ashamed of like the time I premature ejaculated before Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken could even get me unzipped....But seriously....Just leave it be and ignore the shit....This is just the internet and I genuinely don't think @Fireman Ed takes most of this shit seriously....I didn't get along with him for a bit over the years but I appreciate his humor and people being sucked in by it... I know you probably have me on ignore but my statement stands.

I've no malice towards you....We all make fuck ups...Nobody is perfect.

Peace out.

Edited for God awful spelling

Last edited: