General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Mentioned it for the first time only a few months ago. I have not rubbed it in for 2 years.
"Did you test positive or not, drunkie?"

- 4 days ago

You are a deragatory poster & call people on this forum names like a petty child.
One could probably filter your posts and read every other post with the words "stupid, retard, bitch, pussy" etc.

You are the antithesis of why this forum was created, and your constant negativity is a pathetic cry for attention.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Who has the most pinks?
the most times being reported?

That is probably the poster that is shitting up the toilet around here

I would prefer to have a cleaner common toilet

M

member 3289

"Did you test positive or not, drunkie?"

- 4 days ago

You are a deragatory poster & call people on this forum names like a petty child.
One could probably filter your posts and read every other post with the words "stupid, retard, bitch, pussy" etc.

You are the antithesis of why this forum was created, and your constant negativity is a pathetic cry for attention.
Haven't rubbed it in for 2 years. A few months at most.

I'd tell you to get your facts straight before running your mouth but you're the guy who believed a bunch of nonsense sent to you by a ghost account with zero posts. I'd be wasting my breath.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Nope.
Found out after a game of telephone through others and that's why I assume @Fireman Ed is angry at sparkuri @sparkuri on this topic.

As an outside observer it appears ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude tried to fuck over @Fireman Ed and sparkuri @sparkuri thus went along with it pushing the info as @thatonedue intended.

Even if that's not sparkuri @sparkuri intent, I'd probably feel the same.
?
I pm'd birdwatcher regarding yet another CMNH-instigated drama/personal attack & info sent to me.
Birdwatcher tagged you into the discussion & it was dealt with.

IF I had "taken the bait", whatever info I came across would be common knowledge as I would've posted it openly in retaliation for CMNH's constant stupid antics. I did not.

All of this, always, starts and ends with him, period.
Do you have a "pink" counter?
Well take a gander at it and maybe marinate on it.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I pm'd birdwatcher regarding yet another CMNH-instigated drama/personal attack & info sent to me.
Birdwatcher tagged you into the discussion & it was dealt with.
That is true you did tell him and he did pull me in so I could try some tech sleuthing.
But I found out my just asking around to the forum know it alls who already knew from passing it forward.

IF I had "taken the bait", whatever info I came across would be common knowledge as I would've posted it openly in retaliation for CMNH's constant stupid antics. I did not.
MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK made reference to it 6 weeks ago. That makes it appear that you told him and said gossip was still alive.

Again, I didn't ascribe your intent. But from the outside it looks like everyone's talking. And while I know you hate each other again in this very singular topic I'd feel the same way and think many people would.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'd tell you to get your facts straight before running your mouth but you're the guy who believed a bunch of nonsense sent to you by a ghost account with zero posts.
This statement makes zero sense.
1) what "facts"?
2) "running my mouth"? I wish you were here.
3) ghost account zero posts
How do you know this, or what I believed, or anything?
You're assuming based on another guy's assumption, then telling ME to get my facts straight?
I feel like I'm debating @Special Ed.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Again, I didn't ascribe your intent. But from the outside it looks like everyone's talking. And while I know you hate each other again in this very singular topic I'd feel the same way and think many people would.
Try and remember this, and really think about it.
Did I instigate anything?
Did I send me anything?

You say I'm not a victim, but other than fucking breathing, I'm not sure how you figure.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Nope.
Found out after a game of telephone through others and that's why I assume @Fireman Ed is angry at sparkuri @sparkuri on this topic.

As an outside observer it appears ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude tried to fuck over @Fireman Ed and sparkuri @sparkuri thus went along with it pushing the info as @thatonedue intended.

Even if that's not sparkuri @sparkuri intent, I'd probably feel the same.
Are you assuming that sparkuri @sparkuri passed the info to 20+ people and that it wasn’t one dude? Again I know of one member that heard directly from him.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You say I'm not a victim, but other than fucking breathing, I'm not sure how you figure.
Well I think that you got played and in the process gave the impression you were happy to push forward salacious information.
I mean, you might have sent it to others to say "hey wtf who is this sending this to me?" but that's also what probably lead to spreading said info some capacity.

If @Fireman Ed did the same you'd assume the worst and so would I.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
This statement makes zero sense.
1) what "facts"?
2) "running my mouth"? I wish you were here.
3) ghost account zero posts
How do you know this, or what I believed, or anything?
You're assuming based on another guy's assumption, then telling ME to get my facts straight?
I feel like I'm debating @Special Ed.
They do kinda look alike

Based off the photos Ed posted of himself

B42D09EB-1CD5-4B7B-8102-BD226B843AAD.jpeg

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Are you assuming that sparkuri @sparkuri passed the info to 20+ people and that it wasn’t one dude? Again I know of one member that heard directly from him.
No. I just know that you know from this thread 6 weeks ago so I know sparkuri @sparkuri passed it on beyond just me getting it via baldie.
But my bigger point is that once you made public reference I totally get why @Fireman Ed would assume sparkuri @sparkuri did that...and he did. Intent ignored.

M

member 3289

Try and remember this, and really think about it.
Did I instigate anything?
Did I send me anything?

You gossiped like a schoolgirl and now you're playing victim. Boo fucking hoo.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
And while I know you hate each other again in this very singular topic I'd feel the same way and think many people would.
I don't "hate" CMNH, again.
I don't look at it like that, and wouldn't "hate" a person like him, he's got his own serious issues obviously.
I'm looking at it from a place of discipline and common good, just like the TOS & your partner outlined, and we hashed out together in the forum improvement thread.
The fact is he has a place to throw fits & for some astonishing reason you're allowing him latitude that's beyond beyond beyond.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
No. I just know that you know from this thread 6 weeks ago so I know sparkuri @sparkuri passed it on beyond just me getting it via baldie.
But my bigger point is that once you made public reference I totally get why @Fireman Ed would assume sparkuri @sparkuri did that...and he did. Intent ignored.
All I posted was “blow up the forum” in regards to attacking Sparkuri about a dui you took that and tagged Ed. Nobody knew what that even meant until you pushed it. Maybe I’m wrong but pretty sure that’s what happened.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I ONLY was trying to figure out who the ghost poster was from the beginning Splinty @Splinty .
The fact that within the hour 2 admins were involved should be a giant clue.
You're TRYING to understand CMNH more than anything else beyond reason.
Again, look at the pink counter, follow the chain of events.
Read the posts, start 4 days ago for the latest episode.

M

member 3289

I would never mention publicly something that was communicated privately.

That is ho shit.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I would never mention publicly something that was communicated privately.

That is ho shit.
You've proven your character for 6 years.
People can figure out for themselves what you'd do and wouldn't, if anything.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
All I posted was “blow up the forum” in regards to attacking Sparkuri about a dui you took that and tagged Ed. Nobody knew what that even meant until you pushed it. Maybe I’m wrong but pretty sure that’s what happened.
It was you talking to @Fireman Ed
Again same point. From his POV,wouldn't he then assume sparkuri @sparkuri passed it on to you? and he did.

Yeah I'd feel like that means everyone is gossiping around me.
And the reason I pushed it was he made mention that he wanted it. And I wanted the bandaid off then to avoid this now. Everybody gossiping and making veiled references each knowing what the other means.

I ONLY was trying to figure out who the ghost poster was from the beginning Splinty @Splinty .
The fact that within the hour 2 admins were involved should be a giant clue.
You're TRYING to understand CMNH more than anything else beyond reason.
Again, look at the pink counter, follow the chain of events.
Read the posts, start 4 days ago for the latest episode.
Nah, I actually understand you to. I understand your lack of malicious intent taking you at face value right now.
But I also understand why this below the surface for months and weeks is boiling over. And didn't actually care to make more than one post on trying to understand the dork from Miami as other than anything wronged in this single situation.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
It was you talking to @Fireman Ed
Again same point. From his POV,wouldn't he then assume sparkuri @sparkuri passed it on to you? and he did.

Yeah I'd feel like that means everyone is gossiping around me.
And the reason I pushed it was he made mention that he wanted it. And I wanted the bandaid off then to avoid this now. Everybody gossiping and making veiled references each knowing what the other means.

Nah, I actually understand you to. I understand your lack of malicious intent taking you at face value right now.
But I also understand why this below the surface for months and weeks is boiling over. And didn't actually care to make more than one post on trying to understand the dork from Miami as other than anything wronged in this single situation.
So just to be clear
The only public post about the incident was me posting “blow up the forum”? At least until this last days blowup. So no personal info was posted. No names real or forum were shared publicly to out anyone.
The only reason this has gone beyond my post is you and Ed wanting to make it public. At any point you or him could have made a thread or pm’d anyone he had an issue with to clear the record.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
So just to be clear
The only posted public about the incident was me posting “blow up the forum”? At least until this last days blowup. So no personal info was posted. No names real or forum were shared publicly to out anyone.
The only reason this has gone beyond my post is you and Ed wanting to make it public. At any point you or him could have made a thread or pm’d anyone he had an issue with to clear the record.
Nope. sparkuri @sparkuri brought it up again. That's why its a topic right now.

I said I was trying to close it out with your post when it became clear yet another person knew about it.

Drunkie??

I think you have me confused with your wife.