General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Not sure how his work choosing to lay him off is government interference. Can you elaborate? Thanks.
Louisiana lawmakers got together this morning for a meeting about curfews and limiting road travel. If they do that, it can hinder our business. No need for a shop full of guys to be there if we stop seeing traffic. Contacted my mortgage and I do have some protection. I should be fine... and no I don’t want government assistance. I have a 3 month egg sitting in a savings account.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Not sure how his work choosing to lay him off is government interference. Can you elaborate? Thanks.
The government is downloading their responsibilities on to others.

Ie, They set up a system in which one works for money, now they're telling people not to leave the house unless it's necessary.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Those are extremely common throughout America and have been used for years and high crime areas for areas that show high uptick in burglaries.
Is there any context that this has anything to do with Corona virus?
No context
Just appeared in somebodies street yesterday and they had never seen one.
I guess they can monitor for gunshots and possibly have 360 degree cameras?

I had never seen one of those...but I never go to big cities.

So no context, unless a bunch of em start showing up new spots.

I expect some soft martial law in some areas anyways.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
The government is downloading their responsibilities on to others.

Ie, They set up a system in which one works for money, now they're telling people not to leave the house unless it's necessary.
I'd agree with that. I do actually think the government has a responsibility to help b00ts @b00ts whether he wants it or not. Regardless of fault.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Hooray! Last night I was informed that I'd sprung a leak by the water department because my neighbor had called them. It's a big ass flood so my water is off. Guess who is getting pissy at the moment since no one is here to fix it yet? I'm about to start raising serious shit considering the timing of this and my extra free time since I'll be working mostly from home in the near future.
If they don't fix it...

Take a pic of the busted pipe if you can see it, I know a ton of bush fixes for that stuff.
Used to run million dollar irrigation jobs.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Ok, I'll concede that. Where is the government interference?
As an example - the Ohio Gov shut down all restaurants and bars yesterday. The majority of people working in those establishments won't have an invome until he rescinds the order.

I'm not saying the Governor was wrong in his decision, but it is interference.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
As an example - the Ohio Gov shut down all restaurants and bars yesterday. The majority of people working in those establishments won't have an invome until he rescinds the order.

Agreed.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I'd agree with that. I do actually think the government has a responsibility to help b00ts @b00ts whether he wants it or not.
No, they have a responsibility to help those who want it. Granted people do need to remember that these measures are to slow the inevitable spread, not stop the spread. That ship sailed the third time China tried to downplay what was happening.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015

They should be repsonsible to reimburse those people.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Yeah that's why we get along. Because I'm red as it gets, but also libertarian to my core. Basically Canadian, I guess?

Are you also a black woman and a white man at the same time?
Are you also a shut in, but really love being with a big group of people as often as possible?
Are you terrified of heights and enjoy walking a high wire between buildings?

Le Chat Noir
©

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015

Are you also a black woman and a white man at the same time?
Are you also a shut in, but really love being with a big group of people as often as possible?
Are you terrified of heights and enjoy walking a high wire between buildings?

Le Chat Noir
©
Lol pretty close to accurate actually.