General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't think they had none in Belgium yet but as soon as they do I think I won't care one bit as I'm sure I'll be fine

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
^^^ That training video is SOOOOOOO
2 weeks ago.
The vir... disease has gained 26 countries since.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
It fascinating how quickly the public can be worked up into mass hysteria.

Normal people are looking at y'all like...

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
It fascinating how quickly the public can be worked up into mass hysteria.

Normal people are looking at y'all like...

Everyone I know has been sick. Not from this, but I think it's partially because we have had such a mild winter in the northeast? I think a lot of people are feeling particularly vulnerable right now. A LOT of people around here have a cold, a cough, a sinus infection, bronchitis, or pneumonia. We also have probably higher than average contact rates with people who are travelers or who have come into contact with travelers. I am stocking up on basics too. All stuff I would use up over time anyway, so why not. The only thing out of the ordinary was that I ordered 100 masks, but I am on the lirr and subway 4 days/week.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Everyone I know has been sick. Not from this, but I think it's partially because we have had such a mild winter in the northeast? I think a lot of people are feeling particularly vulnerable right now. A LOT of people around here have a cold, a cough, a sinus infection, bronchitis, or pneumonia. We also have probably higher than average contact rates with people who are travelers or who have come into contact with travelers. I am stocking up on basics too. All stuff I would use up over time anyway, so why not. The only thing out of the ordinary was that I ordered 100 masks, but I am on the lirr and subway 4 days/week.
Maybe I'm downplaying it because I'm in the midwest. One of the benefits of being a flyover state I guess. ;)

Mark Twain once said "When the end of the world comes, I want to be in Cincinnati because it's always 20 years behind the times."

Something like that anyway.

I look at it as a different flu strand. It's not an instant death sentence. I haven't looked too much into it, but I'm guessing most of the deaths are old people? I do feel horrible for the people of China who are at the mercy of a horrible government.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
The only thing out of the ordinary was that I ordered 100 masks, but I am on the lirr and subway 4 days/week.
Just for peace of mind?

The CDC recommended masks for those already infected, not people who were well.

But I get it. Feeling safer counts for something.

If you are in an area that is heavily populated I'd focus on washing hands often along with using hand sanitizer and keeping your hands away from your mouth and eyes.

Last edited:

Malakas

Jan 25, 2020
I am not worried for myself. I am worried for my older relatives,nieces , and nephews . I am in a small town and the virus got here I can't imagine the idiots around here would handle it well.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Just for peace of mind?

The CDC recommended masks for those already infected, not people who were well.

But I get it. Feeling safer counts for something.

If you are in an area that is heavily populated I'd focus on washing hands often along with using sanitizer often and keeping your hands away from your mouth and eyes.
Didn't someone report that the people who said that were wearing masks? Idk. Anyway, I am on antibiotics right now and I'm still working on getting better. People get nervous when you cough on the train even if it's into your elbow, and if the virus starts taking hold here, I sure wouldn't want any confrontations.

Having the moral, ethical, or scientific high ground is pointless when you're a parent and a big part of your responsibility is just to get yourself home safely every day.

Agree about washing hands. I do that often already and have been extra careful recently.

I would think one of the reasons the masks don't always work is when something gets in your eyes? Idk. I wear glasses, although my face is still fairly open.

kristian82

Feb 26, 2020
What the hell are those people. Look like botox junkies. I wouldnt trust then to do anything except scare children
Not many people know this but I’ll share a little rundown about them:

rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs

in contact with aliens

rumoured to possess psychic abilities

control france with an iron fist

own castles and banks all over the world

direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line

will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)

own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth

first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies

both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them

They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world

You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now

The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church

They learned fluent French in under a week

Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.

In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the Bog bang to the end of the universe

The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Didn't someone report that the people who said that were wearing masks? Idk. Anyway, I am on antibiotics right now and I'm still working on getting better. People get nervous when you cough on the train even if it's into your elbow, and if the virus starts taking hold here, I sure wouldn't want any confrontations.

Having the moral, ethical, or scientific high ground is pointless when you're a parent and a big part of your responsibility is just to get yourself home safely every day.

Agree about washing hands. I do that often already and have been extra careful recently.

I would think one of the reasons the masks don't always work is when something gets in your eyes? Idk. I wear glasses, although my face is still fairly open.
I get it.
When I hear a cough right now my ears perk up a bit. Never hurts to be cautious.

Hope you feel better soon.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Not many people know this but I’ll share a little rundown about them:

rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs

in contact with aliens

rumoured to possess psychic abilities

control france with an iron fist

own castles and banks all over the world

direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line

will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)

own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth

first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies

both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them

They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world

You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now

The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church

They learned fluent French in under a week

Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.

In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the Bog bang to the end of the universe

The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
It's California. They are just covering their asses so they don't get sued.

# of confirmed cases in SF: 0

Yeah. Let's panic.
I'm not getting my knickers in a twist just yet. I was a couple of weeks ago and cancelled going into the city for the Chinese New Year parade but that was a bit more understandable.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I'm not getting my knickers in a twist just yet. I was a couple of weeks ago and cancelled going into the city for the Chinese New Year parade but that was a bit more understandable.