General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I’m not so much worried about the actual virus, I mean I don’t want it or anything. But what I’m most worried about is China being shut the fuck down. We get a huge amount of parts and supplies from them. What happens when that shit comes to a grinding halt? Our warehouses are going to dry up really quickly. It could be a big chain reaction and get ugly really quick. If you don’t have enough supplies for your family to last a couple of months then you’re not being responsible. It’s not just this latest incident, it could be any crisis. Being prepared doesn’t have to be expensive, but is gives peace of mind.

T

The Big Guy

I’m not so much worried about the actual virus, I mean I don’t want it or anything. But what I’m most worried about is China being shut the fuck down. We get a huge amount of parts and supplies from them. What happens when that shit comes to a grinding halt? Our warehouses are going to dry up really quickly. It could be a big chain reaction and get ugly really quick. If you don’t have enough supplies for your family to last a couple of months then you’re not being responsible. It’s not just this latest incident, it could be any crisis. Being prepared doesn’t have to be expensive, but is gives peace of mind.
Buy american

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
We get a huge amount of parts and supplies from them. What happens when that shit comes to a grinding halt? Our warehouses are going to dry up really quickly
It's already happening for stair parts and trim mouldings. Combined with the dumping allegations for those products, it's gonna get really ugly really fast.

Already seeing 25% hikes, and China mills won't even give ETA on product because nobody is working.

There are domestic options but they are crazy expensive, hence the dumping allegations.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
It's already happening for stair parts and trim mouldings. Combined with the dumping allegations for those products, it's gonna get really ugly really fast.

Already seeing 25% hikes, and China mills won't even give ETA on product because nobody is working.

There are domestic options but they are crazy expensive, hence the dumping allegations.
Millwork Coalition Brings Trade Cases Against China and Brazil for Dumping and Subsidies – DWM Magazine

If you are into conspiracy theories, the coronavirus is a perfect storm in their favor.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Hard to know what sources to trust.
I do know the timing is interesting as Civil War was about to pop over living conditions.
Is it legit? yes
Is there fear mongering? likely
Will rights be taken? certainly

I don't blame you for taking it seriously one bit.
Same concerns... China protests against the government and the BOOM.... virus

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Same concerns... China protests against the government and the BOOM.... virus
This stinks 6 ways from Sunday.

- HK protests
- Fall 2019 Wuhan tester city 5g rollout
- Cruise ship Medallion 5g rollout
- S.Korea 5g rollout
- U.S./S.Korea Joint mil. Exercises
- Oct.18 World Miliary games Wuhan
- Oct. 18 Event 201 w/CDC, WHO, Gates Foundation & gov't./response to coronovirus pandemic & controlling public
- Iran/U.S. wargames
- Wuhan-4 biogical lab
- Whistleblowers dead
- Top HIV researcher dead
- Touted HIV Virus vaccine forthcoming
- Gates gets immediate vaccine funding
- Election of the century

That's off the top of my head and I know I'm forgetting a few key ones.

Last edited: