General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
About time, what were they waiting for?
You know, politicking and stuffs....

Honestly, Orlando (by the numbers we have thus far) doesn't seem to be as bad off as some other areas in Florida but yeah, it would have been nice to have this 1-2 weeks ago so we can all be tested to get a better gauge of what's going on here as well. I suspect we'll see our numbers grow substantially.

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
I wish you strength and good fortune during this time.
I just read that last night. Like Splinty said, making difficult decisions with limited resources unfortunately happens; better to have a calm conversation prior to a significant shortage instead of everyone making decisions on the fly.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Prince William finna be running shit by the time this over
The illegitimate half Chinese love child of Princess Diana has grown up and released a worldwide 5G activated bio-weapon pandemic to kill Prince Charles in order to setup a head-to-head battle with Prince William for the throne. With Prince Harry in self-imposed exile after a Wuhan based Twitter tr.oll brigade almost drove his wife to suicide. The path to the throne appears clearer than ever for Prince 左宗棠雞.
Next time on game of thrones!!!

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
The illegitimate half Chinese love child of Princess Diana has grown up and released a worldwide 5G activated bio-weapon pandemic to kill Prince Charles in order to setup a head-to-head battle with Prince William for the throne. With Prince Harry in self-imposed exile after a Wuhan based Twitter tr.oll brigade almost drove his wife to suicide. The path to the throne appears clearer than ever for Prince 左宗棠雞.
Next time on game of thrones!!!
I'm not sure you should be treating people on meth.

M

member 3289

About time, what were they waiting for?
Orange County (where Orlando is located) has only had 52 reported cases so far. The vast majority of FL cases have been in the three southeastern counties that make up the Miami metropolitan area

Though I suspect the number of actual cases is higher. Orlando's international airport is the busiest in the state.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I'm not sure you should be treating people on meth.

I was on call last night and have slept 2 hours. I'm only up to top off at the grocery store as they open to avoid people and headed back home for a nap. I'll probably read that post later and regret it lol

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Orange County (where Orlando is located) has only had 52 reported cases so far. The vast majority of FL cases have been in the three southeastern counties that make up the Miami metropolitan area

Though I suspect the number of actual cases is higher. Orlando's international airport is the busiest in the state.
We've had more TSA agents test positive than almost any other airport I've read about. It could be that they haven't reported on other TSA agents but I think we're up to 5 or 6 now.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
We've had more TSA agents test positive than almost any other airport I've read about. It could be that they haven't reported on other TSA agents but I think we're up to 5 or 6 now.
Hopefully it ravages TSA and they just go away

M

member 3289

I'm only up to top off at the grocery store as they open to avoid people
Just did the same thing. It was busier than it would be normally at this time but still mostly empty. No tilapia but I got chicken and beef. They also had disinfectant wipes, which was nice.

Spent $75 at Aldi which is like $7,000 at a normal grocery store. I should be good for another week.

A lot of retards wearing masks in public lol