General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
OK boss

I am sure all the numbers are completely legit

My bad

Should I delete the post?
I have access to a ticker that shows our North Texas stats because of my wife's position.

I think so, seems like maybe it's spreading #fakenews.

Rambo John J

Saper Aude
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I have access to a ticker that shows our North Texas stats because of my wife's position.

I think so, seems like maybe it's spreading #fakenews.
It is just a tweet brother

Was kidding when I posted it and kidding about taking it down

Elon is a businessman and Cali is full of shit...so his position and content is part frustration and part troll of authoritarian Govts.

Cases may be on the rise in spots, I don't doubt that one bit...Only thing I am 100% sure of, is that the new rise in cases has nothing to do with protests

I don't think we can stay shut down forever...that is the thing I agree with Elon about

Have a great day and keep on keeping on

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It is just a tweet brother

Was kidding when I posted it and kidding about taking it down

Elon is a businessman and Cali is full of shit...so his position and content is part frustration and part troll of authoritarian Govts.

Cases may be on the rise in spots, I don't doubt that one bit...Only thing I am 100% sure of, is that the new rise in cases has nothing to do with protests

I don't think we can stay shut down forever...that is the thing I agree with Elon about

Have a great day and keep on keeping on
397.jpg

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Our hospitalization rate is climbing and our mortality rate has stayed the same. Incorrect tweet is incorrect?
Elon Musk has been exposed as a Covidiot.

He illegally Reopened, and his factory workers tested positive soon after.

Namaste

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Irresponsible babies forcing a well known chain to close for trying to stay safe - unlike the Floridiots.

ConorMcGregorsBeard

Stewart Era Liberal
Jul 22, 2015
The concern is the hospitals filling up, up until the past few weeks the main childrens hospital didn't have many kids in it, now its over 200. The childrens hospital also started to take adults last week.....because those resources are running out in Dallas.
I wonder how many of those kids are being brought in by hypochondriac parents that read too much social media.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
None, those numbers are for children actually staying at the hospital, not hospital visits.
SC MMA MD @SC MMA MD might have up to date info on kids and coronavirus

No kids under 9 had died for a long time. A handful have now. Still kids seem resilient in the face of this compared to the rest of us. If there are that many kids admitted all of a sudden for corona symptoms (that didn't present earlier in the year in the same numbers) that throws a real wrench in my understanding of this virus.

Oct 24, 2015
I just listened in on the UT SW Covid 19 call for today. While our numbers our rising it seems that our death rate is staying the same, so while more people are getting it right now, the death rate does not seem to be rising. So that's nice. It also seems to be infecting children more, there have been 50 children admitted to the children's hospital just this morning. Our numbers are going way up, but its not completely surprising considering we are now a months from Memorial Day. There were some other things said, but that's the gist of what I listened too.
Deaths take about a month to catch up with infection rates

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
SC MMA MD @SC MMA MD might have up to date info on kids and coronavirus

No kids under 9 had died for a long time. A handful have now. Still kids seem resilient in the face of this compared to the rest of us. If there are that many kids admitted all of a sudden for corona symptoms (that didn't present earlier in the year in the same numbers) that throws a real wrench in my understanding of this virus.
The call started at noon and those were numbers up to that point this morning. I don't have details on how severe the cases were but that's what UT SW saw this morning.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I just crunched the numbers. Texas is starting to catch up with other states in testing. Your positivity rate for today is around 7.6%.

Florida is just under 17%. We've been at 17-19% the past four days.

It's not a matter of if we'll pass you, but when.
Damn, we were like 11% at the end of last week, I'm curious to see what the numbers do the rest of the week.

Rambo John J

Saper Aude
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Nothing funnier than confusing people when they and their loved once might die! GREAT TIMES!
I have seen you do the exact thing about certain issues

Besides that, the place is loaded with trolls and even returned banned members

A decent percentage of this Thread is Memes, Jokes, Misinformation on both sides, and other bullshit

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I have seen you do the exact thing about certain issues

Besides that the place is loaded with trolls and even returned banned members

A decent percentage of this Thread is Memes, Jokes, Misinformation on both sides, and other bullshit

HILARIOUS!