General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
No, they still can't be trusted. I wear a mask -even though not as frequent- regardless of what they say. I'll go for scientific evidence, not taylored "evidence" that comes from the WHO or CDC.
That was exactly my point.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Just to put my 2c in there.. I think people still trying to engage with you like the beard tried here, is because they see more in you than just a spam bot for shit. They actually do respect you and value your opinion and input.
That is nice of you to say, a little positivity goes a long way.

I have to say tho, for all the time you advocate to look at everything, take all of it in, and then make up your mind, all the things you post seems quite one-sided.
I think extremes are often posted here on both "sides" so some of my posts are on an extreme counter narrative...the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

Also that tactic of posting something and if anybody questions it telling em to search for themselves is simply asinine in a discussion board.
It doesn't add much I agree, but there is a good amount of people disparaging other's posts or videos and not even reading the article or watching the video...so the discussions aren't always in good faith and people are working with different sets of information. Plenty of asinine behavior going on on this here forum.

The last tweet that you posted that I quoted you didn't even bother to answer either. I suppose because you knew it was bullshit and didn't want to argue for it, no blame there.
You asked how somebody came to the conclusion that they came to, I decided not to answer because I am not the person that came to that conclusion...I can't speak to that person's thinking, logic, or lack of logic...that is whey I didn't respond.

But still dude, don't devolve into a spambot for misinformation. You are better than this and we know it.
No guarantees of course, but I hear ya.
Just to put my 2c in there.. I think people still trying to engage with you like the beard tried here, is because they see more in you than just a spam bot for shit. They actually do respect you and value your opinion and input.
That is nice of you to say, a little positivity goes a long way.

I have to say tho, for all the time you advocate to look at everything, take all of it in, and then make up your mind, all the things you post seems quite one-sided.
I think extremes are often posted here on both "sides" so some of my posts are on an extreme counter narrative...the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

Also that tactic of posting something and if anybody questions it telling em to search for themselves is simply asinine in a discussion board.
It doesn't add much I agree, but there is a good amount of people disparaging other's posts or videos and not even reading the article or watching the video...so the discussions aren't always in good faith and people are working with different sets of information. Plenty of asinine behavior going on on this here forum.

The last tweet that you posted that I quoted you didn't even bother to answer either. I suppose because you knew it was bullshit and didn't want to argue for it, no blame there.
You asked how somebody came to the conclusion that they came to, I decided not to answer because I am not the person that came to that conclusion...I can't speak to that person's thinking, logic, or lack of logic...that is whey I didn't respond.

But still dude, don't devolve into a spambot for misinformation. You are better than this and we know it.
No guarantees of course, but I hear ya.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Bro, what's going on in Lebanon tho? I heard they can't even keep the traffic lights on and the inflation is crazy.
No idea
Never been there...I just carry some of the DNA

All I know it the food is amazing

M

member 3289

Undisputed Florida - Pulling out all the stops now....

Namaste
Typical mini-Trump Ron DeSantis giving fake orders while he really leaves it to local governments.

Second-largest school district in the state has already said it's not happening

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
$25 fine if caught not wearing a mask in public in Cincinnati.

I guess I'll hit the ATM after work and get some cash.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
$25 fine if caught not wearing a mask in public in Cincinnati.

I guess I'll hit the ATM after work and get some cash.
Lmao

You get one warning in Texas and then it's $250.
exceptions are places where you can social distance. So you don't have to wear it if you're out at some park not near anybody.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lmao

exceptions are places where you can social distance. So you don't have to wear it if you're out at some park not near anybody.
That really depends on where you are. Our sheriff's aren't doing shit, said they aren't going to enforce it.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Lmao

I'm gonna be throwing cash at the Mask Police like they are strippers down in Florida.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I swear our elected officials are fucking morons.