General COVID Darwin Awards

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
One of us is a chartered engineer who literally uses data to perform analysis to save lives.

The other admits he's shit at maths.

You're like a yappy dog. Just making noise but spouting drivel.
i don't know about your charter, but I'm literally an "Independent Research Scientist" who's signed to a CRADA by the National Institute of Science and Technology (NIST).

I have a graduate degree and worked for many years in Statistical Process Control.

I got a B in Quantum Mechanics, which is the lowest Math grade I received in college.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
i don't know about your charter, but I'm literally an "Independent Research Scientist" who's signed to a CRADA by the National Institute of Science and Technology (NIST).

I have a graduate degree and worked for many years in Statistical Process Control.

I got a B in Quantum Mechanics, which is the lowest Math grade I received in college.
Then why are you so awful at understanding data?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Then why are you so awful at understanding data?
I'm not.

you are.

You don't understand science so you blindly swallow the false data and associated narratives put forth by Pfizer and their lackeys.

if you believe the data from Pfizer, you don't understand data.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
you blindly swallow the false data and associated narratives put forth by Pfizer and their lackeys.
You've made this statement before without any shred of evidence and you were run through then. You're doubling down on your stupidity.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
You've made this statement before without any shred of evidence and you were run through then. You're doubling down on your stupidity.
No, I provided a source.

Let's be clear: you assert the data from Pfizer is comprehensive and trustworthy?

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
No, I provided a source.

Let's be clear: you assert the data from Pfizer is comprehensive and trustworthy?
Let's be clear: no I don't.

What source did you provide that shows I trust and believe Pfizer?