General COVID Darwin Awards

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
And burden of proof reversal. Yeah you're a real genius.
sorry if I have a real career and can't be bothered to scour through your posts on an MMA website...

is it that much more difficult to post a source for your assertions that isn't traceable to Pfizer?
or do you have no source and just like to say things to convince strangers that you do The Science (tm)

it's incredibly bizarre that you are doing the nah-nah can't hear you BS when all you have to do is make a citation.
it seems very intellectually dishonest.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
sorry if I have a real career and can't be bothered to scour through your posts on an MMA website...

is it that much more difficult to post a source for your assertions that isn't traceable to Pfizer?
or do you have no source and just like to say things to convince strangers that you do The Science (tm)

it's incredibly bizarre that you are doing the nah-nah can't hear you BS when all you have to do is make a citation.
it seems very intellectually dishonest.
Filthy: You believe and trust Pfizer hahaha.
Me: No I don't, support that statement.
Filthy: nO, yOu pRoVe mE wRoNg!!!11

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Filthy: You believe and trust Pfizer hahaha.
Me: No I don't, support that statement.
Filthy: nO, yOu pRoVe mE wRoNg!!!11
avoid!
Duck!
EVADE!

just post a source for your assertions that the vaccine is safe and effective.
one that isn't traceable to Pfizer.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
avoid!
Duck!
EVADE!

just post a source for your assertions that the vaccine is safe and effective.
one that isn't traceable to Pfizer.
That's literally what you're doing.

I don't have to prove anything to you, I wasn't talking to you and I think you're a dickhead. If you're going to make up shit about me, prove it or fuck off.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
That's literally what you're doing.

I don't have to prove anything to you, I wasn't talking to you and I think you're a dickhead. If you're going to make up shit about me, prove it or fuck off.
no one cares what you think.

sorry to be the one to break that to you.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
no one cares what you think.

sorry to be the one to break that to you.
This is bizzaro world. If you don't care, stop talking to me. If you're going to make up claims about me, support them.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
This is bizzaro world. If you don't care, stop talking to me. If you're going to make up claims about me, support them.
you're the one posting nonsense and then replying "i wasn't talking to you" when you get pwned on it.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
you're the one posting nonsense and then replying "i wasn't talking to you" when you get pwned on it.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA @ me getting pwned. You've been clowned. You've literally made shit up and then when asked to back it up, tucked tail and tried to get me to prove you wrong.

Turn it in.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
BWAHAHAHAHAHA @ me getting pwned. You've been clowned. You've literally made shit up and then when asked to back it up, tucked tail and tried to get me to prove you wrong.

Turn it in.
now you're self-pwning

amazing. throw out some more drunk ratings, that'll show me.

are the vaccines more safe than naturally-occurring infections of the dominant variant?

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
now you're self-pwning

amazing. throw out some more drunk ratings, that'll show me.

are the vaccines more safe than naturally-occurring infections of the dominant variant?
Wah Leigh is drunk rating me wah

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Wah Leigh is drunk rating me wah

still can't answer a simple question, so resorting to gifs.

you're like a fighter who's been out for 30s getting up and protesting the stoppage.

the only person you should be drunk-rating is the person who decided you were fit to moderate public discussions