General COVID Darwin Awards

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
still can't answer a simple question, so resorting to gifs.

you're like a fighter who's been out for 30s getting up and protesting the stoppage.

the only person you should be drunk-rating is the person who decided you were fit to moderate public discussions
I asked first. Evidence I trust Pfizer. Or you can whine some more

M

member 1013

i was acknowledged as the smartest person in the school system growing up.

when I changed schools I had to take an IQ test to place in the advanced classes at my new school.
Over or under 93

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I asked first. Evidence I trust Pfizer. Or you can whine some more

fine. you don't trust Pfizer. You have no source for your statements of fact, aside from a hilariously pathetic appeal to "i analyze data and save lives."

noted.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Who do you guys think has TMMAC’s highest IQ?
Good question
Probably somebody that is no longer posting here
My IQ is over 93
I don't know my IQ, but I do know my prediction/accuracy rate is extremely high.
Almost everything I speculate or give an opinion on is eventually confirmed, regardless of how skeptical people are initially.

M

member 1013

Good question
Probably somebody that is no longer posting here

I don't know my IQ, but I do know my prediction/accuracy rate is extremely high.
Almost everything I speculate or give an opinion on is eventually confirmed, regardless of how skeptical people are initially.
Do you think it’s over 93?!

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
the confirmation bias is strong in this one.

:)

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Remember when you predicted the media would forget about Covid after Jan 6, 2020. That was funny!

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Remember when you predicted Hillary would go down with Pizzagate. That was also funny!

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Remember when you claimed the earth was flat. That too was funny!

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
What's a good online IQ test? Let's all take it and post results. My friends say they tested in the 130s, but I don't believe them. Seems a bit high.

M

member 1013

What's a good online IQ test? Let's all take it and post results. My friends say they tested in the 130s, but I don't believe them. Seems a bit high.
I don’t think there are any reliable online ones

best to get one from a state certified examiner

(mine was over 93, btw)

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016