General COVID Darwin Awards

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
These are just memes I post to balance out this thread which was made simply to grave dance. I'm not anti-vax at all I'm simply against mandates.

Also I'm not lock-step with the GOP on everything. I'm to the left on some issues but lean right on most things...

Being against mandates is being anti-vaxx, it's cray brother real cray

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
These are just memes I post to balance out this thread which was made simply to grave dance. I'm not anti-vax at all I'm simply against mandates.

Also I'm not lock-step with the GOP on everything. I'm to the left on some issues but lean right on most things...

Explains why you align with Biden on so many policies.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
It's not in the realm. Committing genocide based on someone's race is nothing like finding humour in people dying from their own stupidity.

Also, no one finds humour in a 4 year old's death. That's a bizarre position to take.
"own stupidity"

if you believe the data from Pzifer and the FDA, you may be suffering from the stupidity.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
sure, Leigh @Leigh.

i'm the drunk one.

Where did I reference Pfizer's data?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Where did I reference Pfizer's data?

on what are you basing your authoritative stance on the safety and efficacy of the virus, and the fallaciously single-source "own stupidity" as the reason people are hesitant to sign up for a lifetime of vaccines?

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
on what are you basing your authoritative stance on the safety and efficacy of the virus, and the fallaciously single-source "own stupidity" as the reason people are hesitant to sign up for a lifetime of vaccines?
No, I'm not engaging you in a discussion. You invented my position and attacked it. Bother someone else with your dishonesty.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
No, I'm not engaging you in a discussion. You invented my position and attacked it. Bother someone else with your dishonesty.
explain how vaccine hesitancy is specifically the realm of "own stupidity".

you want to call people names, own it.

"Product sales from its coronavirus vaccine accounted for $4.81 billion of Moderna’s $4.97 billion in revenue in the third quarter."

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
explain how vaccine hesitancy is specifically the realm of "own stupidity".

you want to call people names, own it.

"Product sales from its coronavirus vaccine accounted for $4.81 billion of Moderna’s $4.97 billion in revenue in the third quarter."
Don't tell me what to do. You're dishonest in your discussions, I see zero reason to engage you.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Your not the boss of me

The vaccinated turning on the vaccinated
As predicted