General COVID Darwin Awards

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
*sigh*

Ok, what names have I called you?
you said I'm dishonest in my discussion. I'm not. You say that the people who are dying from vaccine hesitancy are willfully stupid.

that position doesn't align with the demographic data of the unvaccinated and it doesn't align with the veracity of the data that you're basing your vaccine confidence upon.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
you said I'm dishonest in my discussion. I'm not. You say that the people who are dying from vaccine hesitancy are willfully stupid.

that position doesn't align with the demographic data of the unvaccinated and it doesn't align with the veracity of the data that you're basing your vaccine confidence upon.
That's not a name. And it's accurate; you implied that I formed my opinion based on Pfizer data, which is 100% untrue, and then attacked that position.

So that's twice you've lied; making up my sources and making up that I called you names.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
That's not a name. And it's accurate; you implied that I formed my opinion based Pfizer data, which is 100% untrue, and then attacked that position.

So that's twice you've lied; making up my sources and making up that I called you names.
you don't know what the word "lie" means.

you did say I was dishonest in my arguments. I am not. You said that vaccine hesitancy was the result of "own stupidity".

i'm refuting that by pointing out that your confidence is misplaced, and the motives of your saviors are impure.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
vaccine hesitancy is rooted in being lied to by governments and pharmaceutical companies.

thoughts and prayers for anyone too stupid to figure that out on their own

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015

you did say I was dishonest in my arguments. I am not. You said that vaccine hesitancy was the result of "own stupidity".

i'm refuting that by pointing out that your confidence is misplaced, and the motives of your saviors are impure.
There you go again, assuming you know what sources I'm using. Please stop making shit up.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016

Maybe he is basing his comment of the irrefutable evidence that the vaccine has indeed drastically reduced hospitalizations and death. Regardless of what the government and pharmaceutical companies are telling.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
There you go again, assuming you know what sources I'm using. Please stop making shit up.
so explain yourself.

come down off your lofty throne of intellect and bless us with your knowledge.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Maybe he is basing his comment of the irrefutable evidence that the vaccine has indeed drastically reduced hospitalizations and death. Regardless of what the government and pharmaceutical companies are telling.
i'm sure that is his position now, and he's eternally grateful for the escape hatch you provided.

:)

point is, being stupid has nothing to do with vaccine hesitancy. The risk/reward equation is obscured by gov'ts and pharmaceutical companies, so it's not a simple dehumanization of people as "too stupid to stay alive"