Cinema Decades of Sexual Harassment Accusations Against Harvey Weinstein

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
Reading the replies here is interesting. Sometimes a rapist and pervert is just a rapist and pervert.
No need for political affiliation and mindless groupthink.
But some of you have just been proper brainwashed by the Kremlin ads on Facebook eh?
It's not like conservatives don't also have their fair share of sickos and child rapists....
Everything eventually turns into political affiliation when you are dealing with a society that is more concerned with discrediting those who disagree with them than justifying their own beliefs and choices.

Our society is like this because both sides of our political spectrum are absolutely indefensible.

Harvey Weinstein is a creep.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The recent allegations against Hollywood big shot Harvey Weinstein have one star reflecting on his own experience with predatory behavior in the business. Terry Crews has revealed that he was once the victim of groping on the part of a showbiz higher-up that he refuses to name.

The “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” star, known for both his comedic acting and his physical stature and build, took to social media to reveal he had been assaulted at a Hollywood party. In a 16-post-long speech he recalled being groped by a male executive.

“This whole thing with Harvey Weinstein is giving me PTSD. Why? Because this kind of thing happened to ME,” he begins.

Crews explains that he and his wife, Rebecca King-Crews, were at a function together just last year when a “high level Hollywood executive” came over and grabbed his “privates.” He explains that his wife saw everything and that the assailant in question merely “grinned like a jerk” when Crews asked him what he was doing.

“I was going to kick his ass right then - but I thought twice about how the whole thing would appear,” he explains. “’240 lbs. Black Man stomps out Hollywood Honcho’ would be the headline the next day. Only I probably wouldn’t have been able to read it because I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN JAIL. So we left.”

The star went on to explain that he talked with other people who worked with this person and received an apology call from him the next day. However, the person in question never truly explained his actions to Crews, which the star said is par for the course when the predator has both power and influence.

“I let it go. And I understand why many women who this happens to let it go,” he wrote. “Who’s going 2 believe you? (few) What r the repercussions?(many) Do u want to work again? (Yes) R you prepared 2b ostracized?(No).”

The star closed his Twitter speech with a message to show support for women who have come forward with such allegations, explaining that sometimes one has to “compare notes w/ others who’ve been victimized in order 2gain a position of strength.”

Jan 21, 2015
He is taking the fall to protect a whole industry with far worse skeletons in its closet

If he goes down alone nothing is fixed.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Maybe I'm wrong, but I always assumed Rose experienced a trauma of some kind to shave her head. Seems so common that women under stress cut their hair, change their appearance.

Rose McGowan Says a Studio Executive Raped Her

Rose McGowan reveals why she shaved her hair off | Daily Mail Online
She should talk about the film she made with a child molester a few year ago.

"Interviewer: Well, Salva is a convicted and registered sex offender, which might account for some social awkwardness.

Rose: Yeah, I still don’t really understand the whole story or history there, and I’d rather not, because it’s not really my business. But he’s an incredibly sweet and gentle man, lovely to his crew, and a very hard worker."

He molested a 12 year old boy that starred in one of his movies. Videotaped the kid giving him oral sex. Went to prison. But he's a very hard worker!

Jan 21, 2015
^ there are so many examples of sexual predatory culture in Hollywood (including pedo stuff)... its baffling people keep covering for them.

Famous stars and directors PROVEN to be messing with kids for decades, yet everyone keeps turning a blind eye and celebrates them like gods.

I have come to even seriously suspect that there are whole circles of child trafficking going on, and the 'special' ones get turned into celebrities in exchange for their silence, blackmail being used against everyone etc. Look up Bryan Singer and his horror-pal Marc Collins-Rector just to start... my god WTF he is still free and making movies

Demented culture, I hope it dies, I'm getting bored of the mega-special FX franchise movies anyways lol... - Here's to all the pedos hung in Times Square and a return to indy movie culture!

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015