General Democratic 2020 Election Watch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Imagine thinking an almost 80-year old senile Joe Biden would stump the Trump?

8 years ago yes, maybe even 4 years ago.

LoL @ The Dems getting BTFO!

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I care only about defeating Beto and memes.

Buutttttttt...

Biden stands a better chance than you guys realize.
Lets see what the market and overall economy does. Summer will give some corona relief but maybe too later for election momentum. Oil hitting the market for futures will be there into the election.

Trump needs an economy to win in November and this is looking a little rocky ahead.

M

member 1013

I’m So excited to see which senile old man will win the nomination to challenge the other senile old man.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I don't get the loan drama.

It's in black and white how much you are borrowing, how much you will need to pay back and at what rate it is.

If people are too stupid to put the numbers together they shouldn't be going to college anyway.

Lowering the cost of tuition is an entirely different conversation and one that needs to happen as the cost of continuing education is ridiculous, but signing a loan and bitching about having to pay it off? GTFO.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
My wife kept getting Support Bernie texts. She responded with "I'm 12 years old. By the time I can vote that old dude will be dead."

LMAO. They responded with "We will remove you from the text list immediately"

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
The Dems have expertly submarined Bernie.
Again.

You don't get to elect your nomination.
They tell you who you want.

How democratic.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The Dems have expertly submarined Bernie.
Again.

You don't get to elect your nomination.
They tell you who you want.

How democratic.
This is a false narrative in my opinion.
Bernie offered Federal health care. Bernie offered federal child care. Bernie offered federal college. Bernie offered federal...
All solutions are essentially centralized and federalized.

Look at Pete. Pete suspects that if you create a public option, such that you can move into something like Medicare, that it will become wildly popular and people will see the benefit of having that choice and move to it on their own. This is a master stroke and suggesting what you think is the best plan and also making people feel respected and that they have a choice and autonomy. Nothing was stopping Bernie from making these kinds of moves on any of his policies. He simply refuses to And while polling shows that any number of his issues have a plurality of support, it is not through the same segments of the population.

Bernie's appearance here? Medicare for all is the right answer and if you disagree you're wrong and you're just not as smart as me. And whether that appearance is actually what Bernie thinks or just what his supporters say on Twitter and other places, that is how it makes people feel.

People didn't vote for Bernie because Bernie didn't build a coalition of people who agree with him in some areas and disagree with him and others.

The DNC did not torpedo Bernie. The only reason that Bernie was ever ahead was because all of the other candidates were splitting the vote. This occurs anytime you have a candidate that is far to the left or right... Or really anywhere outside of the general pool that will attract a group of supporters that only want that candidate. It is part of what let Trump push through when the GOP had way too many candidates dividing the vote. If some of the GOP would have gotten out of the way earlier, Ted Cruz probably would have been the candidate.

And even though I think this is all over due to momentum and the way that voters move, in a head-to-head vote yesteray between Biden and Bernie, Bernie lost. And that's not because everyone's stupid or it was manipulated. It's because people simply thought differently.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
This is a false narrative in my opinion.
Bernie offered Federal health care. Bernie offered federal child care. Bernie offered federal college. Bernie offered federal...
All solutions are essentially centralized and federalized.

Look at Pete. Pete suspects that if you create a public option, such that you can move into something like Medicare, that it will become wildly popular and people will see the benefit of having that choice and move to it on their own. This is a master stroke and suggesting what you think is the best plan and also making people feel respected and that they have a choice and autonomy. Nothing was stopping Bernie from making these kinds of moves on any of his policies. He simply refuses to And while polling shows that any number of his issues have a plurality of support, it is not through the same segments of the population.

Bernie's appearance here? Medicare for all is the right answer and if you disagree you're wrong and you're just not as smart as me. And whether that appearance is actually what Bernie thinks or just what his supporters say on Twitter and other places, that is how it makes people feel.

People didn't vote for Bernie because Bernie didn't build a coalition of people who agree with him in some areas and disagree with him and others.

The DNC did not torpedo Bernie. The only reason that Bernie was ever ahead was because all of the other candidates were splitting the vote. This occurs anytime you have a candidate that is far to the left or right... Or really anywhere outside of the general pool that will attract a group of supporters that only want that candidate. It is part of what let Trump push through when the GOP had way too many candidates dividing the vote. If some of the GOP would have gotten out of the way earlier, Ted Cruz probably would have been the candidate.

And even though I think this is all over due to momentum and the way that voters move, in a head-to-head vote yesteray between Biden and Bernie, Bernie lost. And that's not because everyone's stupid or it was manipulated. It's because people simply thought differently.
I was just poking them with a stick.