General Democratic 2020 Election Watch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
How many hours?
If take 36-40 for work. Four 9s or 10s

Lots of school districts are starting to go to a four-day week already.

Then again I'm a fan of reverse schooling as technology roles out too. I've got a building with teachers. most subjects are taught as a monologue with a teacher in the front teaching the lesson, osimultaniously attempting some level of student interaction. Then we send students home to do their homework, with woefully unprepared parents to standby to give them tips and assistance. Flip it. Do most of the monologue as homework on YouTube, and come to class to practice problems with a teacher acting as an expert tutor giving ad hoc lessons to close the gaps.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
lol @ cnn streaming this on facebook instead of youtube

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
First question about impeachment proceedings.

"What do you say to those who fear impeachment is a distraction that could backfire on Democrats?"

Castro talks about a bunch of shit that isn't related and then ends by saying that he should be impeached and removed.

Klobuchar with a decent answer.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Tulsi is appearing very reasonable.

Tom Steyer is a weird fellow. Starts out by saying something just hoping to get an applause break for calling Trump a criminal.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
#YangGang changes things up a bit and says that the inquiry is important but not as important as fixing the problems that got him elected in the first place. Goes into his normal talk about the 4th industrial revolution.

I totally didn't pay attention to Beto.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Will Warren raise taxes to pay for medicare for all, Yes or no?

Warren - The overall cost will go down.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Tulsi would beat trump anybody else will most likely lose

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Mayor Pete pitching Medicare for All Who Want It.. him and Warren battling.

Bernie is at least up front and saying that taxes will go up to pay for it.

Warren still refusing to say that she's going to increase taxes. Clinging hard to "overall costs will go down."

Klobuchar calling Warren out directly for it.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Biden throwing dollar amounts and percentages out there and basically saying that the average person will end up paying far more in taxes than they would save by having Medicare for All

Kamala immediately starts lecturing people and turns the insurance question to a lecture about women's healthcare rights being stripped away.