General Democratic 2020 Election Watch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
That dude is an idiot and doesn't understand progressive taxation. Even if Bernie was suggesting taxing 52% on income over w9k, he's not, then it wouldn't be half of that 29k it would only be 52% of anything over 29k. Everything under 29k would be taxed at a different rate appropriate for the bracket it is in. What a fucking mug. How do you get to his age and not know how taxation works?

That dude is an idiot and doesn't understand progressive taxation. Even if Bernie was suggesting taxing 52% on income over w9k, he's not, then it wouldn't be half of that 29k it would only be 52% of anything over 29k. Everything under 29k would be taxed at a different rate appropriate for the bracket it is in. What a fucking mug. How do you get to his age and not know how taxation works?
bernies proposal also has 52% for people making over 10 million. 9500 to 35000 will be taxed 12%

Bernie's tax plan

might be me and i can be completely off, but i think this is part of dncs \ deep state smear campaign to try to make bern ie look illegitimate.

bloombergs team strategy to get people to talk about him by doing this cheesy shit is a joke and waste of money. people are already talking about him from his shit job at the debate

trump should make a real one of this