General Democratic 2020 Election Watch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Once again.. I don't like Bernie's plan overall because I think it will stifle business growth. Also as a healthy person that almost never uses my insurance the difference in my tax increase vs what I'm paying for insurance (my company is small in number of employees so our rates aren't great due to lack of bargaining power) that I'm not using is negligible.

But Kirk and the assholes spouting such horribly inaccurate information scaring a household that makes 100k a year into thinking that now they'll be clearing 48k before the state takes their cut is reprehensible at best.

Details and Analysis of Senator Bernie Sanders’s Tax Plan | Tax Foundation

Reviewing The Democratic Candidates' Tax Plans. First Up: Bernie Sanders
Well if I make $2,000,001 I’m definitely making that last dollar disappear.
Also making 10 mil and only bringing home 3 is robbery.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Well if I make $2,000,001 I’m definitely making that last dollar disappear.
Also making 10 mil and only bringing home 3 is robbery.
That's not how tax rates work. But that 1 dollar would be getting raped so feel free to protect it.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
So if someone makes 10 million how much do they get taxed?
Here's current vs Sanders' plan if someone makes $10,000,001

So adding the extra brackets on income over $500k plus the extra 4% for Medicare for All are the big shots.

And as much as I'd love to have to worry about making 10 mill a year and paying significantly higher taxes but I'm also ok with those that do paying a slightly higher % than those that make 500k.

Simpleman

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

View: https://twitter.com/LadyRedWave/status/1230877168747479042

I hope Bernie gets the nod from the DNC. I will be glorious to see him get destroyed over the next 9 months.
Side note: why are all these students bitching about costs? No one forced them to go to these colleges. Juco schools will still give you an education. You can even transfer alot if those credits to “bigger” schools. Lastly if you get a degree in a dead or shitty major then you are 100% at fault. Piss poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on ours.