Diego Sanchez released from the UFC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Did anyone listen to to phone call Diego released? It was the recent conversation between Josh and Hunter (UFC). They keep releasing this stuff thinking it will convince people that the UFC is picking on them. But literally every time Josh speaks to someone or they release a video or phone call, they just make it so much worse for themselves.

after hearing the call, I understand why they were wanting to cancel the fight and contract.

View: https://youtu.be/jS7XtnhvTnw
Yeah, I was dumbfounded that they thought anything they released (especially that call) would work in their favor. The lack of self-awareness is tough to grasp.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Yes, it really is tough to grasp. Fucking wild stuff.

I worry about reading an unfortunate headline about Diego someday soon. I hope not, but I think you know what I mean.
Yeah, unfortunately I could see that in the realm of possibilities as well. One other scenario I haven’t heard mentioned at all is that Diego and Joshua’s relationship may be more “special” than they are letting on. I mean I would be lying if I said my first thought after seeing this pic wasn’t that they look more queer than a $3 bill.
A3F565FC-48FE-4451-94DE-DED9D522E63A.jpeg

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Yeah, unfortunately I could see that in the realm of possibilities as well. One other scenario I haven’t heard mentioned at all is that Diego and Joshua’s relationship may be more “special” than they are letting on. I mean I would be lying if I said my first thought after seeing this pic wasn’t that they look more queer than a $3 bill.
View attachment 35235
No idea if that's what's going on or not, but its definitely possible. It would help explain why Diego is behaving like a controlled and battered housewife. It's long, but if you have time watch (or listen to) the "Lucid Dream of Diego Sanchez" video I posted on the previous page. It explains a lot, and the guy breaks it down well.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I made it through this video. She is kind of annoying to listen to, but she is pretty accurate with her read on this situation. Interesting to hear someone like her that is used to finding internet scammers, and how many similarities this situation has.
lol may cause im jersey (not sure where she is from) but i thought she was kinda funny (listening at 2x speed as always)

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
View attachment 35235
Felt the same way about their "special" relationship after this one...

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
diego is taking this to a new level
That was very bizarre. This whole thing keeps getting worse. He’s clearly not in a good headspace, and has become extremely paranoid.

And am I the only one that has a hard time believing that this little dude was submitting Diego easier than all the top BJJ talent he’s trained with (Jacare, Marcelo)? A guy with no MA credentials?

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Not gonna watch a bunch of youtube vids about all this.
Anyone wanna break it done for us, it would be much appreciated.

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
Either he lost it or he knows something that most fans dont, the fact that some people argues that because Randy didn't get killed or hurt doesn't mean that they dont have the power and money to go after certain indivuals, btw Randy did have a stroke that came out of nowhere, which he thankfully survived. Not saying there is any connection, but let me say this: The day before Chris Benoit was found killed with his family an IP adress from Stanford, Connecticut (location of WWE headquarters) had already edited his wikipedia page to say that hes wife had apperantly died and that was why he had missed that days PPV, before the police even found the body.

Dont underestimate the power of big global corporations, USA is NOT a democracy, don't follow the narrative the media puts out surrounding the fake elections, the US is and will always be a plutocracy, ruled and controlled by the rich and with the UFC's rise to power they could easily be apart of that equation, they could easily, just like the WWE, pay off a local corrupt police department and get the case dismissed, the Clintons have been notorious for doing stuff like this, so why wouldn't anyone believe that a big multinational corporation like WME/IMG couldn't do the same thing?

Diego obviously knows the company ALOT better than any of us here, since he's been there from the start, hell he probably knows the company even better than most fighter currently there, because he's been in the system for that long. And if he dies we would all just say "Oh well he had gone off the rails, that was just the next thing that was gonna happend". No one would question it, the UFC controls all of the (atleast 80 percent) of the MMA media on both YT, Sherdog, MMAJunkie etc. If these media companies doesn't follow the UFC's narrative the UFC will simply throw them out like they did with Ariel Helwani and many others and they wont be able to cover the sport since sadly a large percent of the fans are only into the UFC, therefor creating a monopoly in the sport when it comes to MMA media.

Dont believe anything I say? Here is a video of Dana ranting to the guy who owns sherdog, basically pressuring him to fire a certain writer because he didn't like whatever he insinuated:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHn96ZOWE1w

When you are pressuring companies to fire certain individuals because their opinion doesn't fit your narrative and you on top of that controls the sport through monopolization, that's called blackballing and shouldn't take place in any sport imo.

With all the sketchy shit that's been going around recently with the UFC and the surrounding mystique of the companies rise + them being notoriously known for being owned by the mafia associated Fertittaz, I really don't see how anyone could question that Diego might think he's life is in danger, they did it with boxing many years ago, people would be beaten with baseball bats if they didn't lose a certain match or tried to fight the promoter, even worse sometimes killed, so the fact that MMA fans are that stupid and incapable of understanding that this very well could still be going on tells you all about the fanbase of the sport and how well the UFC's propaganda works.

That's my take and argumentation for it, call me a moron, retard, idiot whatever you like, but for Diego to say that isn't that far from what's been going on in combat sports + he might sue them for the CTE problems and change the whole sport, the easy thing would be to kill him off, so they dont face another case, they are already dealing with the Ali act lawsuit from multiple fighters, if they on top of that had to pay full insurance and some kind of pension plan to fighters after they were done it would be devastating for the companies economy + it would disinterest potential investors regarding them going public again, there is good reason for them to kill Diego. Question is do they have the power?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
One other scenario I haven’t heard mentioned at all is that Diego and Joshua’s relationship may be more “special” than they are letting on.
I mentioned that they were either in love or he was brainwashed, might have been a different thread.

only things that make sense to me