General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
They all thought there would be no consequences for them because their cult leader has never had to face them.

Look at all the rich people who led the yokels to jail like Pied Pipers, LOL

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I mean, she wasn't entirely wrong in spirit.

Plead 12 charges down to a single misdemeanor. Whitey was still well looked after.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015

So Trump has come out and said not only was the US Congress controlled by Israel, but that it was 'rightfully' controlled by Israel.

This is the 'America first' patriot people are willing to die for to overturn democratic elections. And better yet, I can't find a single US news outlet that has covered the story.

Both of these things would be unbelievable if it was possible for anything not to be believable any more.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021

So Trump has come out and said not only was the US Congress controlled by Israel, but that it was 'rightfully' controlled by Israel.

This is the 'America first' patriot people are willing to die for to overturn democratic elections. And better yet, I can't find a single US news outlet that has covered the story.

Both of these things would be unbelievable if it was possible for anything not to be believable any more.
Antisemite.?

M

member 1013

Lol sweet

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Lol sweet
Non-Trumpist media in Israel and some Jewish American groups are pretty worried about what this shit means for the future of anti-Semitism in the US, as they should be, if it gets normalized even further. I guess that's the good side of the US media not giving it oxygen.

The bad side of course is that the orange piece of shit again gets away with proving that he has no problem selling out the US to foreign interests while pretending he is Captain America.

M

member 1013

Non-Trumpist media in Israel and some Jewish American groups are pretty worried about what this shit means for the future of anti-Semitism in the US, as they should be, if it gets normalized even further. I guess that's the good side of the US media not giving it oxygen.

The bad side of course is that the orange piece of shit again gets away with proving that he has no problem selling out the US to foreign interests while pretending he is Captain America.
C041A95F-B035-41A8-BC86-3E3CBABE1F26.jpeg

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Hmm...

So the Dems and their "RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA" was all LIES LIES LIES ???

“The results of the Durham investigation … when it’s done [coming out] we’ll see a picture of … the Hillary Clinton campaign hungry for discrediting information, indifferent to the truth, and therefore ready to be played by the Russians for their own purposes,” Satter concluded. This is “possibly the most successful Russian active measure undertaken in the post-war period,”
And the Dems ate it all up. And it looks like it was ALL BULLSHIT.
Democracy be damned, right John Lee Pettimore @John Lee Pettimore ???
Remember - they used this bullshit to secure a wire tap on Trump's campaign.

Danchenko, the primary researcher for the dossier, was charged with five counts of making false statements to the FBI. Danchenko was responsible for compiling information on former President Donald Trump’s alleged collusion with the Russian government in 2016. He was employed by Steele’s firm, Orbis Business International, and was investigated during the Obama administration as part of a probe into suspected Russian intelligence officers operating in Washington, D.C.
So the Dems knew Danchenko because they investigated him as a suspected spy? Well I'm sure that's not a coincidence at all.

Fucking Hillary man.
Confirmed - Corrupt and as crooked as they come.