Sci/Tech Elon Musk becomes Twitter’s largest shareholder

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
One thing I have heard which I don't know whether or it's true, but which turns me almost entirely against Musk if it is, is that Starlink will wreck the night skies with light pollution and wash out most of the stars.

??

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
One thing I have heard which I don't know whether or it's true, but which turns me almost entirely against Musk if it is, is that Starlink will wreck the night skies with light pollution and wash out most of the stars.

??
that's really only a limitation of terrestrial telescopes, which suck for lots of reasons.
the image collection can be done beyond the LEO orbits of Starlink, and analyzed on Earth.
it's a transitory problem.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
that's really only a limitation of terrestrial telescopes, which suck for lots of reasons.
the image collection can be done beyond the LEO orbits of Starlink, and analyzed on Earth.
it's a transitory problem.
No, I mean for people standing outside looking up at the sky - that a network of thousands of blinking lights moving in straight lines will wash out most of the stars.

But, I haven't bothered to look into it at all. Just heard some scaremongering at a party.

??

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
No, I mean for people standing outside looking up at the sky - that a network of thousands of blinking lights moving in straight lines will wash out most of the stars.

But, I haven't bothered to look into it at all. Just heard some scaremongering at a party.

??
it's not light pollution like that. It's the reflections off of the satellites causing blurred lines in the time-lapse photos that terrestrial telescopes capture.

T

The Big Guy

my point is that he misleads people like you into thinking hes cool

in truth, hes a dork. an immoral one at that

and id be shocked if hes not a virgin*

* im not saying that hes never had sex. im saying thats hes a pussy. so hes never fucked anyone

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Torn as to whether I hope my appeal is sped up or I don't want to be on it with this mongaloids in charge

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
He mistreats his workers including punishing them for speaking out about the conditions at his plants.

He uses apartheid seed money to buy companies and take credit for their technological advances

he pays those taxes because he hoards wealth at an obscene level while taking endless handouts from local, state and federal governments

starlink is good PR for him doe
I'm loving this face turn @Lars

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Wtf is an nft
non-fungible token

right now, people are making NFTs out of complete shit. normal JPGs. these type of NFTs have no intrinsic value. so it's driven by market demand

in theory, there are uses for NFTs, but right now, its all a ponzi scheme that people like Logan Paul, Elon Musk, and the UFC are doing at the expense of their fans

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
How is any of this nft bullshit worth money.. i keep an eye yet it seems sketchy