Sci/Tech Elon Musk becomes Twitter’s largest shareholder

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Well he's obviously way over the line since he's been fine by them before. But their fines are a joke compared to the benefits so why wouldn't he do it?
Even hiding his Twitter ownership is going to get fined. But he benefited from it and now will pay a small fine so whatever. He's an expert at working the system primarily through public funding and then hiding the profits from that public funding from the public.
He's basically a pump and dumper with 81 million followers.

It's interesting

M

member 3289

Seriously. Creates thousands of jobs. Stands up for free speech. Advances technology for all mankind. Pays more taxes than anyone ever. Single-handedly keeps Ukraine’s chances to defend themselves alive by giving them Starlink.

Horrible person. Huge problem.
He could be Christ reborn and it would still be a problem for one person to have so much control over so many things in our everyday lives.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
He is starting to evolve into a very dangerous person.

If you really think he's out to protect your interests and rights you may need to give your head a wobble.
I’ll take my chances with Elon over the lords that be at Twitter currently.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I’ll take my chances with Elon over the lords that be at Twitter currently.
Musk is BFF's with Dorsey. This is just a way to stop an investor coup and reinstall Dorsey while also boosting capital for some of Musk's other enterprises.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Under this man, there will be TOS, there will be those who can't follow the rules, and will bitch endlessly about free speech when they get ejected for it.
Meet the new boss.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
He's an expert at working the system primarily through public funding and then hiding the profits from that public funding from the public.
and yet you claim to be impressed by SpaceX...

M

member 1013

Seriously. Creates thousands of jobs. Stands up for free speech. Advances technology for all mankind. Pays more taxes than anyone ever. Single-handedly keeps Ukraine’s chances to defend themselves alive by giving them Starlink.

Horrible person. Huge problem.
lol oh man

you’re kidding right?

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
lol oh man

you’re kidding right?
We are all making assumptions on his motivations and morals, but what was factually inaccurate about the accomplishments I listed? We can have different opinions on him as a person. That is still allowed.

M

member 1013

lol oh man

you’re kidding right?
He mistreats his workers including punishing them for speaking out about the conditions at his plants.

He uses apartheid seed money to buy companies and take credit for their technological advances

he pays those taxes because he hoards wealth at an obscene level while taking endless handouts from local, state and federal governments

starlink is good PR for him doe

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
He mistreats his workers including punishing them for speaking out about the conditions at his plants.

He uses apartheid seed money to buy companies and take credit for their technological advances

he pays those taxes because he hoards wealth at an obscene level while taking endless handouts from local, state and federal governments

starlink is good PR for him doe
You just hate that an African American is getting ahead
?

T

The Big Guy

We are all making assumptions on his motivations and morals, but what was factually inaccurate about the accomplishments I listed? We can have different opinions on him as a person. That is still allowed.
no

M

member 1013

my point is that he misleads people like you into thinking hes cool

in truth, hes a dork. an immoral one at that

and id be shocked if hes not a virgin*

* im not saying that hes never had sex. im saying thats hes a pussy. so hes never fucked anyone
He came in at least two women several times, I’m pretty sure.