Cinema Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
Watch series.

Put that in google
Thanks but I have a Firestick so I can watch it now if I want to, but I like to wait until the day it's released so I can get it in the best quality. I'm also supposed to watch it with some friends and I don't wanna be "that guy" who's sitting there watching everybody's reactions to something I've already seen.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
@conor mcgregor nut hugger Disciplined Galt @Galt and K @Kaladin Stormblessed without giving anything away, what are your thoughts on the direction ep 6 took the show? I haven't seen it but I have seen one rather big spoiler. Just wanna see your thoughts.
I loved ever second of it. Learned some things thst I've been assuming incorrectly for years. And was surprised at some stuff thwt went down.

This wss the episode that made me finally realize we are nearing the end. And it's sad

But probably my favorite episode of the season, and I've loved pretty much every episode since I'm easily amused

M

member 3289

I loved ever second of it. Learned some things thst I've been assuming incorrectly for years. And was surprised at some stuff thwt went down.

This wss the episode that made me finally realize we are nearing the end. And it's sad

But probably my favorite episode of the season, and I've loved pretty much every episode since I'm easily amused
I thought episode 4 was the best so far.

Episode 6 is good but
bittersweet.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
It's getting juicy, but why is it so goddamn rushed?

Thinking back on the annoyingly slow and at time stale Dorne and Essos parts.. and now the pace is ridiculous imho.
I don't understand why. Just make it longer.

Still great scenes there of course, but I already know it will leave a bitter taste in my mouth. There was more potential there.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
It's getting juicy, but why is it so goddamn rushed?

Thinking back on the annoyingly slow and at time stale Dorne and Essos parts.. and now the pace is ridiculous imho.
I don't understand why. Just make it longer.

Still great scenes there of course, but I already know it will leave a bitter taste in my mouth. There was more potential there.
It does seem like this season could have at least been full length, and it's an adjusted style but I kind of like the tension knowing that something incredibly significant can happen every week. GOT was great because it let things simmer for a while before blowing them up, but now it's the lightning round. I wish they wouldn't have shortened the last couple of seasons but I'm still enjoying it.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
ha yeah since i broke down and watched the other episode early im ready for the finale now ;)
I'm working on a GoT themed magazine cover just to get my fix :D it's for the second edition of my Platinum Magazine (parody)

drjones

Banned
Apr 25, 2016
i was just thinking about the upcoming war with the white walkers (i dont know anything about it so no spoilers, it might not even happen i have no clue) and how it could fill a whole long season and wondering how many episodes it will actually end up being...

and i thought it would be the biggest troll in history if the white walkers wiped out all men in this season's finale, they just walk right through them... and all of season 8 is GRRRR promoting his new series on the white walkers... lul

drjones

Banned
Apr 25, 2016
how do you guys handle spoilers on this thread?

once its aired on the show now it can be talked about? or once the show is over tonight?