Cinema Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
It should be Beric since he already died a few times.

Also, I thought Cersei had 4 kids. They're all dead, but 2 were king when they died.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Also just thought of something. Last year Benjen took Bran and Meera to the Wall, but said he could go no further because of the magic built into the wall means "the dead cannot pass".

So this entire trio night be for naught if the wight spontaneously combusts if/when they try to bring it through the wall.
they brought the wights back in season 1 tht attacked jeor mormont at castle black. i made a video. best theory i could find is an "invitation" method (like inviting a vampire into your house). wights and WW cants pass. but if a NW member brings them, they are fine

which begs the question why they didnt just bring benjen, or rather, why he didnt hang around and try

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Didn't bran fuck that up when the zombie touched him? I think they can pass now
thats a myth. the night king marked him while having a vision from inside the cave. bloodraven went there less than 100 years ago, so most likely, the magic placed there was created around then

whereas the magic of the wall was put in 8k-10k years ago. different magic

if bran was touched while in a vision from south of the wall, there could be problems. but i think thats why he skin changed into ravens instead of greenseeing

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
There's a theory going around that they might freeze the water next to Eastwatch and then just walk around the Wall.
based off the water being frozen in the opening credits. seems like hogwash tho. if it was that easy, the wall and its legendary magic was virtually pointless. just a minor roadblock. that theory is flooding my channel tho. its kind of annoying tbh lol

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
It should be Beric since he already died a few times.

Also, I thought Cersei had 4 kids. They're all dead, but 2 were king when they died.
he;s died 6 times (ironic thart he is living his 7th life even tho he's a follower of the lord of light)

also, bran was 7 years old at the start of the story. 7 pops up a lot...

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
7 faced god:

jon - father (judgement - and mystery around his true father)
jorah - mother (khaleesi)
sandor - warrior
thormund - maiden (wants brienne and always brags about sleeping with bears, maybe he is a virgin?)
Gendry - smith
thoros - crone
beric - stranger (death)

M

member 3289

Anyone who wants to torrent it go to TPB and look for the upload by a guy named TvTeam. Its legit, watching now.