Cinema Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Those and I think there is The Rogue Prince and another. Should be about 5 or so novellas if I remember right. Gf got me a gift card to Barnes and Noble and I was going to maybe grab them.
I've read the dunk and egg novellas and the world of ice and fire book. I enjoyed both. The Dunk and Egg were decent but short, and the world of ice and fire is long, insightful, but at times dry. It does greatly improve someone's knowledge of the world, though.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
When you have to wait until 2019 for the show... you start reading the books all over again!

Check out the rogue prince (prelude todance of dragons), the princess and the queen (dance of the dragons), and the tales of dunk and eggs if you havent already

All are fun. Ser jorah narrates the first two on audible and viserys does dunk and egg. Both of them have really good voices/performances for audiobooks

M

member 3289

Check out the rogue prince (prelude todance of dragons), the princess and the queen (dance of the dragons), and the tales of dunk and eggs if you havent already

All are fun. Ser jorah narrates the first two on audible and viserys does dunk and egg. Both of them have really good voices/performances for audiobooks
Anything narrated by Jon?

100% homo.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Yeah he'd probably charge even more because he would have to do it in his show accent (northern England) when the actor is from London irl and speaks with a London accent.

Either way would be fine with me as both get me hard.
I'm sure his schedule is jammed up with big contract deals. I just saw a trailer pip up on my surprise list for some movie he is in

So it would be difficult to book the bastard for audiobook at a reasonable price

As far as his accent, I just heard his real accent for tje first time couple days ago. Was so weird tO not her his jon snow voice

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
M

member 3289

in case anyone is interested, i just published a video on where the "inheritance rights" originate, 200 years prior to "present" Game of Thrones
It's gonna be interesting to see who ends up taking the throne when/if the Army of the Dead is defeated.

Daenerys actually wants it and has the Dothraki and Unsullied behind her, neither of which give a fuck about inheritance rules.

Jon doesn't have a large army and likely doesn't want to rule the seven kingdoms, but then again he never wanted to be Lord Commander of the Night's Watch or King in the North. So he doesn't want to lead, but always ends up doing so bc the people around him want it.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
It's gonna be interesting to see who ends up taking the throne when/if the Army of the Dead is defeated.

Daenerys actually wants it and has the Dothraki and Unsullied behind her, neither of which give a fuck about inheritance rules.

Jon doesn't have a large army and likely doesn't want to rule the seven kingdoms, but then again he never wanted to be Lord Commander of the Night's Watch or King in the North. So he doesn't want to lead, but always ends up doing so bc the people around him want it.
they are setting up some sort of "vote," (by tyrion's speech about succession to dany). im guessing the vote will be for a king/queen, but i wouldnt be surprisd if it was for a council, eluding towards progressing towards more of a democratic process (iron born, nights watch, the north with jon, various forms in the free cities)

but it takes time, which ties back to tyrion saying that ebolishing slavery doesnt happen overnight

M

member 3289

they are setting up some sort of "vote," (by tyrion's speech about succession to dany). im guessing the vote will be for a king/queen, but i wouldnt be surprisd if it was for a council, eluding towards progressing towards more of a democratic process (iron born, nights watch, the north with jon, various forms in the free cities)

but it takes time, which ties back to tyrion saying that ebolishing slavery doesnt happen overnight
Don't forget the Jon and Dany conversation either, though, about Dany's ability to have children.

I for one don't think she's barren.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Don't forget the Jon and Dany conversation either, though, about Dany's ability to have children.

I for one don't think she's barren.
theres good evidence that the eggs were stone, and her own baby Rhaego's life gave life to viserions egg (and then drogo and mirri gave life to the other two)

so a theory going around right now is that snce viserion died, her womb quickens again

Mishima Zaibatsu

TMMAC’s resident musician
Feb 27, 2016
It wasn't Jon's plan to go north.

All he did was agree to it, lead the entire expedition, defeat a white walker in single combat for the SECOND FUCKING TIME (no one else has ever defeated a white walker in single combat), and SACRIFICE HIMSELF FOR THE GREATER GOOD AGAIN by sending everyone off on Drogon while he fell into icy water.

And it wasn't all for naught. Cersei may still plan on taking back southern Westeros while the Great War is being fought, but she's lost Jaime, the commander of her forces, and she's also possibly lost the soldiers that will go with him (including Ser Bronn of the Fucking Blackwater).

Yeah but let's all shit on Jon, the guy who sacrifices every bit of himself for the greater good, during every waking moment of his life. The guy who was killed by traitors because HE TRIED TO SAVE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE.

You guys make me absolutely sick with your Jon Snow hate. I'm seriously gonna put all you fuckers on ignore unless you promise to cut that shit out RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
ALright, alright!

I love Jon Snew/Aegon Targaryan, the 100th of his name, the one true ruler of the seven kingdoms, fucker of aunts and what not.

... he still got that Dragon killed though.

M

member 3289

ALright, alright!

I love Jon Snew/Aegon Targaryan, the 100th of his name, the one true ruler of the seven kingdoms, fucker of aunts and what not.

... he still got that Dragon killed though.
If not for Jon, two dragons would have been killed.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
me lady gets horny after watching some of these episodes

oh ya...ravaged for sure