Cinema Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Couldn't believe it man. I liked Ned.

My favorite character so far: Tyrion the dwarf

Characters I hope get killed soon and violently (in order): Joffrey (cant stand that twat), Cersei, and Jaime Lannister
Theon is a great character.

M

member 3289

There's an official animated series to explain Aegon Targaryen's conquest of Westeros (which might serve as a prequel). The entire 45-minute series is available to those who pre-order season 7 on Blu-ray, but the first chapter is available free on YouTube:

View: https://youtu.be/Uc32z-wgxU4

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I had a rare night of sobriety and weirdness ensued, dreamt I fucked sansa in the freezer of a 7-11. Should have been daenarys.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yeh but let's be real...

Also I'm pretty sure that episode is the greatest I ever saw on TV
Ya that a pretty good battle scene, I specifically said early for that reason as he's pretty bad ass now. The Hound still kills every fucking one of them.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
All caught up my man. I just saw this on Reddit today and didn't remember that scene.
So here's a little nugget fTom the books. It doesn't spoil anything for the show. People should be able to make this connection, but most are overlooking it

Rememebr when jaime left harrnehal with one hand. Then he learned brienne was not being ransomed so he went back, jumped in a bear pit and saved her?

Well in the books, he lays down and has a fever dream. His head is resting on a weirwood stump

In his dream, alot happens. But the main takeaway is that his fellow kings guard like ser Arthur dayne, geralt hightower, is well whent,AND rhaegar appear and scold him for not protecting rhaegars 2 children (the ones the mountain killed)......

But think about what we learned in the last 2 seasons... and tie that into jaimes scene with joffrey and the white book ("there's still time" [to fill the pages wirh good deeds] as well as his subplot with brienne. He already gave his sword to her and had her take care of sansa at a time when cersei waned sansas head,since se thought sansa pois one joffrey.

BUT I drift... he has one huge reunion left... and a chance to protect rhaegars last child, regaining his honor :)

At least,thst my guess. Thats the reunion I'm most excited for, especially if he finds out who jon's dad was :)

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm still on book 4. Flew through 1-3 but the 4th feels like it is all over the place hard to get into a groove.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I'm still on book 4. Flew through 1-3 but the 4th feels like it is all over the place hard to get into a groove.
I hear ya. What's crazy is that book 4 and 5 were originally supposed to be a single book. But it got too big. So book 5 will be different POV chapters taking place at the same time (atleast in the beginning. Some of the later chapters pass by book 4)

Ohhh. I just recalled. So book 4 is mainly cersei and brienne. Some coop sam well stuff that the show left out, at least his final chapter (sam 4).

The prologue is tricky too. Show left that out as well, but there are two interesting secret characters in the prologue that I would not have known if someone hadn't told me about them...