Germany Mall Shootings

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

In the Brexit vote, which very much centred on immigration, there was a direct correlation with areas which have had high immigration voting overwhelmingly for remain, and consequently pro-immigration. It's almost as if living around immigrants removed their fear of then.
And your point is?

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
In the Brexit vote, which very much centred on immigration, there was a direct correlation with areas which have had high immigration voting overwhelmingly for remain, and consequently pro-immigration. It's almost as if living around immigrants removed their fear of then.
Or as if immigrants themselves voted... That's common sense.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
My 1:20 was of course arbitrary, and in reality the proportion might be even higher for muslims. You say provide me with evidence, I linked to a video abour rape in Norway yet I'm uncertain whether you watched it or decided to not watch it out of principle. It talks about rape statistics.
I didn't watch it. I only write here parallel as it is. You are free to give statistics though, I will read. But would be cool if the source were not a yt-vid, a lot of shit could be claimed there.

You mean, like, kind of the opposite of the way it's worked so far.
I don't know honestly, I imagine it varies among countries but I really don't know. However, the way I see it is if someone doesn't want to live among refugees then they shouldn't have the responsibility of being the welcome wagon. And if someone does support it then their support should amount to something more tangible.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
The only fair way to solve the refugee situation is simple and as follows.
The people will have a referendum vote on the issue. Those who will live among refugees are the people who:
  • vote to allow them into the country
You want refugees allowed in? Fine then, it's your ass who has to live with them. Why should the people who are opposed to it have it put on them to make it work? If someone is against it then they should not have the responsibility to make it work. Financial penalties will be paid by those who "flee" the option they vote for. In this day and age, the technology exists to make this happen.
As for why should someone who doesn't want something have it imposed on them, well if we take that to it's logical conclusion then there would be no rule of law, at all. I am sure the rapist doesn't want to have laws against rape imposed on them, but they are there because the vast majority want those laws and protections.

Now if the majority vote to pass laws against certain levels of immigration, that is how it should work, but people opting out of certain parts of the rule of law, as you are suggesting - and hilarious what pro-sharia proponents often do too - is unworkable, unrealistic, and undemocratic.

Last edited:

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
This is quite reasonable. And at least locally I would probably have voted against it, our district is mixed enough I think.

There are some refugees in our district though, even down the street for me, a lot of kids < 10. They like to play table-tennis n stuff.
You volks might want to consider taking a page from your Ottoman guest's playbook and drafting a facsimile of their milllet system allowing for separate legal systems for each ethno religious group. The Turks do know a thing or two about ruling polyglot nations.

As for why should someone who doesn't want something have it opposed on them, well if we take that to it's logical conclusion then there would be no rule of law, at all. I am sure the rapist doesn't want to have laws against rape imposed on them, but they are there because the vast majority want those laws and protections.

Now if the majority vote to pass laws against certain levels of immigration, that is how it should work, but people opting out certain parts of the rule of law, as you are suggesting - and hilarious what pro-sharia proponents often do too - is unworkable, unrealistic, and undemocratic.
I don't know what you're trying to communicate with this.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I don't know honestly, I imagine it varies among countries but I really don't know. However, the way I see it is if someone doesn't want to live among refugees then they shouldn't have the responsibility of being the welcome wagon. And if someone does support it then their support should amount to something more tangible.
No in Britain the experience has been quite the opposite to your suggestion. I suspect it`s been similar to varying degrees elsewhere in Europe as well with the working classes being crowded out of their towns and neighborhoods my the strangers and their rulers living in leafy lily white suburbs.

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
I didn't watch it. I only write here parallel as it is. You are free to give statistics though, I will read. But would be cool if the source were not a yt-vid, a lot of shit is claimed there.
From 2007-2010 41 rape cases in Norway, ALL commited by non-western males. It was from a news segment in Norwegian TV. Notice that they say "non-western" males, because in the liberal dictatorship of Scandinavia it is now a crime to call an elephant an elephant and you have to call an elephant a member of the animal kingdom.

Exposing Major PC Cover-up in Sweden – Leading Daily Dagens Nyheter Refused to Write About Cologne-like Sex Crimes in Central Stockholm

Swedish police face allegations of cover up over mass sex assault - FT.com

This cover-up of sex assaults in Sweden is a gift for xenophobes | Andrew Brown

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
None of this migration stuff makes any sense in the first place; these places already have large populations. If they thought they needed more people they could have done more fucking and used less contraception. Why import a bunch of smelly socially backward goat herders with bad hygiene, people are cheap to produce

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
From 2007-2010 41 rape cases in Norway, ALL commited by non-western males. It was from a news segment in Norwegian TV. Notice that they say "non-western" males, because in the liberal dictatorship of Scandinavia it is now a crime to call an elephant an elephant and you have to call an elephant a member of the animal kingdom.

Exposing Major PC Cover-up in Sweden – Leading Daily Dagens Nyheter Refused to Write About Cologne-like Sex Crimes in Central Stockholm

Swedish police face allegations of cover up over mass sex assault - FT.com

This cover-up of sex assaults in Sweden is a gift for xenophobes | Andrew Brown
2007-2010 Norway had about 4000 reported rapes. 41 of those confirmed by 'non-Westerners'? That seems quite low honestly.
Table - Offences reported to the police, by type of offence. Absolute figures

Sucks about the Sweden thing, I hope it has severe consequences.
As for us, our law was changed to punish more easily and harder (interestingly the SJW/PC-term 'no means no' was a big point on that, so it comes from the same direction you dislike I assume), and the first trials are taking place, I hope we will see hard punishments and deportations.
Also how cities secure such things will change.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Everyone has their breaking point. Europeans are no push overs and have endured many hardships in the past. Some are already realizing the truth while others need a few more news headlines to finally push them over the edge. Others will follow what the media regurgitates keeping them nice and complacent. Not related to the original attack in this thread but to the recent discussions in the last couple of pages.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The only fair way to solve the refugee situation is simple and as follows.
The people will have a referendum vote on the issue. Those who will live among refugees are the people who:
  • vote to allow them into the country
You want refugees allowed in? Fine then, it's your ass who has to live with them. Why should the people who are opposed to it have it put on them to make it work? If someone is against it then they should not have the responsibility to make it work. Financial penalties will be paid by those who "flee" the option they vote for. In this day and age, the technology exists to make this happen.
I can not agree with this sentiment, if you project this on wars that generated refugees in the past, i don't really think you would agree to this.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Did we just turn a murder (thread) into a rape (thread)?

I can not agree with this sentiment, if you project this on wars that generated refugees in the past, i don't really think you would agree to this.
I understand you don't agree but I feel like you're trying to say that two injustices somehow solve this.
If we're talking about what generated the conflicts that created the problem then, yeah that was most definitely due to western political/business interests. But the average person in the west doesn't have any say in terms of the geopolitical decisions our leaders, both business and political, commit to, absolutely none.

Look at it this way, why should it be Joe and Sharon's problem if they didn't have anything to do with the decisions that lead to the conflict in the first place?

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Britain and France probably should take loads of refugees in. France has an especially atrocious history of colonisation in the middle east with accompanying violence and injustices that these refugees will never be able to replicate.

Plus they're French so who gives a fuck?

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Odd that Iranians are Shia Muslims, an infidel people in their own right currently in the crosshairs of the Takfiris in Iraq, Syria and elsewhere. Those few that aren't Shia tend to be Baha'i, Nestorian Assyrian Christian, Zoroastrian. Very few Sunni Muslims, even fewer Wahhabists.

A sloppy effort from whoever framed this thing but good enough to slip by the average news consumer I suppose. Step up your game guys, geez.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Left Hook Larry

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Okay, this is starting to make sense now; guy was a 'Syrian' Turkmen looks like.

The Munich Massacre Is A Complete Coverup. The Munich Shooter’s Facebook Including His Family Background Shows He Is NOT Iranian But A Syrian Islamist Pro Turkey

The Munich Massacre Is A Complete Coverup. The Munich Shooter’s Facebook Including His Family Background Shows He Is NOT Iranian But A Syrian Islamist Pro Turkey

Bwahahaha, pathetic, try harder guys!
id say it will take a minimum of a month for a mostly true story to emerge. a 1 man attack like this with no bombing i tend to lean towards it not being a radical muslim but we'll see with more evidence coming out each day.

Left Hook Larry

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Britain and France probably should take loads of refugees in. France has an especially atrocious history of colonisation in the middle east with accompanying violence and injustices that these refugees will never be able to replicate.

Plus they're French so who gives a fuck?
EU is welcome to take in all the refugees they want. what can go wrong?

just dont send them across the pond please. send us the engineers, doctors, scientists, skilled tradesmen though.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
id say it will take a minimum of a month for a mostly true story to emerge. a 1 man attack like this with no bombing i tend to lean towards it not being a radical muslim but we'll see with more evidence coming out each day.
It's unlikely we'll ever get the truth from government sources, when has that ever happened before. Still, we're free to dig up what we can and come to our own conclusions, as always. I don't know where the Germans of all people get the chutzpah to try to sell an Iranian gunman to take the heat off the Turks. Brazen.