Germany Mall Shootings

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
He was born in Germany, he was german. He was bullied at school so it's the Germans fault, so it's his own fault?
According to reports, he was bullied by Turks and Arabs. Among the victims, 3 are Turks, 3 are Arabs, 1 is a Greek muslim (from the area of Thrace where a lot of muslims live).

I understand that point but if we expand it further, why should it be Mehmet and Amira's problem if they didn't have anything to do with the decisions that lead to the conflict?

The UK government is democratically elected, so we have a level of responsibility.
I knew this was coming and wanted to pre-emptively address it but am glad to have waited. You are right, it shouldn't be Mehmet and Amira's problem but that still, it doesn't logically shift the responsibility onto Joe and Sharon. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Joe and Sharon shouldn't now be forced to adapt to life with Mehmet and Amira unless they agree to do so. The people are not peons who must accept everything the government decides; at some point there must be pushback. People, rightly or wrongly, care more about what happens to them in their environment than to others. The massive immigration going on right now is a DESTABILIZING force.

Here's an example of what I mean in reference to leaders deciding what to do in the geopolitical arena with no regard for what the average person thinks or wants :

Last edited by a moderator:

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I knew this was coming and wanted to pre-emptively address it but am glad to have waited. You are right, it shouldn't be Mehmet and Amira's problem but that still, it doesn't logically shift the responsibility onto Joe and Sharon. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Joe and Sharon shouldn't now be forced to adapt to life with Mehmet and Amira unless they agree to do so. The people are not peons who must accept everything the government decides; at some point there must be pushback.
Here's an example:
Here in Vancouver we like to say 'two Wongs don't make a white'.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015

Joe and Sharon shouldn't now be forced to adapt to life with Mehmet and Amira unless they agree to do so. The people are not peons who must accept everything the government decides; at some point there must be pushback.
Here's an example:

Something something democratically elected governments something something 1951 Refugee Contention something something 1961 Protocol regarding the status of refugees :)

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
Hey bro if I post 6 videos of Muslims doing great things im Germany would that change anything?
If you accept 100 guests, and 50 of them are doing nice things but the other fifty commit horrible crimes like rape, bullying and murder, there are only two logical solutions:

1) Either receive only the 50 benevolent guests

or

2) Receive none of them.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015

Here's an example:
You're not wrong. I think this is something that comes down to perspective. Should we help people less fortunate, especially when our government is responsible for it? I would say yes but understand people who disagree. I didn't cause it, it's not my fault, why should I have to deal with the fall out? I get that.

Something something democratically elected governments something something 1951 Refugee Contention something something 1961 Protocol regarding the status of refugees :)
Make a point please and don't expect me to know what you're thinking.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
If you accept 100 guests, and 50 of them are doing nice things but the other fifty commit horrible crimes like rape, bullying and murder, there are only two logical solutions:

1) Either receive only the 50 benevolent guests

or

2) Receive none of them.
Where did you get that number from?

Youre not possibly claiming that 50% or a number in that ballpark of refugees are rapists, bullies or murderers surely.

Should we help people less fortunate, especially when our government is responsible for it?
An EXCELLENT point and question. And the only answer is "Yes." But the two questions everyone must honestly ask and answer are:
  1. How?
  2. To what extent?

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Make a point please and don't expect me to know what you're thinking.
There are conditions in the middle east that render a varying sections of the populace eligible for refugee status, signatories must receive those refugees if said refugees request it and are deemed to be genuine refugees.

That last part is the clincher, refugee families, women and children in my experience intergrate well into their new home, fathers of those families are some of the best contributors, single male refugees tend to the the issue where im from and I have a LOT of experience with them IE used to teach English to the kids, help the ones who could speak english fill out forms etc

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
Where did you get that number from?

Youre not possibly claiming that 50% or a number in that ballpark of refugees are rapists, bullies or murderers surely.
You people and your numbers, I am just bringing an example, the same goes if 20 of them commit crimes and 80 of them are doing "nice things".

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You're not wrong. I think this is something that comes down to perspective. Should we help people less fortunate, especially when our government is responsible for it? I would say yes but understand people who disagree. I didn't cause it, it's not my fault, why should I have to deal with the fall out? I get that.
If this is ever dealt with, I fervently hope that those responsible ie the political class bear the brunt of the response, whatever that may be. Not the immigrants. People need to redirect their anger.

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
What you guys fail to realize is that islam is unlike any other religion. I don't agree with or condone everything that western women do or say. The difference between me and a muslim though is that I don't think it gives me the right to think less of them, harass them or call them sluts.

Edit: Also I have no problem with muslims values. What I have a problem with is that their values are incompatible with western values and this always results in turmoil and problems. I have a problem with the co-existence of two competely opposite set of ideas and ethics in the same place.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-bJR9cDb6k

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
There are conditions in the middle east that render a varying sections of the populace eligible for refugee status, signatories must receive those refugees if said refugees request it and are deemed to be genuine refugees.

That last part is the clincher, refugee families, women and children in my experience intergrate well into their new home, fathers of those families are some of the best contributors, single male refugees tend to the the issue where im from and I have a LOT of experience with them IE used to teach English to the kids, help the ones who could speak english fill out forms etc
Yes, that we turned their very ancient civilization into smoldering radioactive rubble cannot be disentangled.

That last part is the clincher, refugee families, women and children in my experience intergrate well into their new home,
Well the events which inspired this thread don't really follow that narrative, now do they?

Things change and people should be free to change laws and not accept something which isn't working for them.

Don't fall into the trap of thinking that because I'm against this massive level of immigration that I'm anti-immigration. (Edit) What I'm saying is if it's causing a problem and the citizens of a country don't want them then they should be free to say no.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Well the events which inspired this thread don't really follow that narrative, now do they?

Things change and people should be free to change laws and not accept something which isn't working for them.

Don't fall into the trap of thinking that because I'm against this massive level of immigration that I'm anti-immigration. (Edit) What I'm saying is if it's causing a problem and the citizens of a country don't want them then they should be free to say no.
If national sovereignty means anything in this day and age you should be. That's being hotly contested right now by the globalists, as you know.