Germany Mall Shootings

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
You people and your numbers, I am just bringing an example, the same goes if 20 of them commit crimes and 80 of them are doing "nice things".
Youre the one who used the numbers I was just asking for their source.

Youre Greek yes? we know that certain elements of the Greek community in Melbourne Australia (where the largest population of Greeks outside Greece reside) have been involved in the crimes you describe, should we not have let your people in? should we apply what I think youre trying to suggest onto any Greeks who want to move here in the future malaka? I for one dont think so because the majority of Greeks here are now Great Australians. Whats the cut off point of you ratio? 80/20? wanna go a little lower?

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
First of all I'm posting videos of actual events, not opinion pieces. So you "reads on the internet" image doesn't apply here. Another reason your image doesn't apply here is because I've also mentioned several personal experiences I had while living in Sweden. But keep trying to attack me with idiotic images that don't really apply.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I used to jokingly quip 'lets throw some grenades into the think tanks in Washington; we'll have peace on earth.

I really wasn't joking though, that's the source of these wars,. this migration crisis, all of it.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Well the events which inspired this thread don't really follow that narrative, now do they?

Things change and people should be free to change laws and not accept something which isn't working for them.

Don't fall into the trap of thinking that because I'm against this massive level of immigration that I'm anti-immigration. (Edit) What I'm saying is if it's causing a problem and the citizens of a country don't want them then they should be free to say no.
Jesus Christ

- Youre using one example of many examples, single males in most populations are the biggest committers of crimes in terms of frequency and maybe even severity

- Which totalitarian regime is taking in these refugees against the overwhelming mandate of their people? North Korea now taking in Syrians?

Is Germany not a democracy?

"Germany is a parliamentary democracy governed under the constitution of 1949, which became the constitution of a united Germany in 1990. The federal president is the head of state but has little influence on government. The president is elected for a five-year term by a federal convention, which meets only for this purpose and consists of the Bundestag and an equal number of members elected by the state parliaments. The chancellor, elected by an absolute majority of the Bundestag for a four-year term, is the head of government. There is a bicameral Parliament. The Bundesrat, or Federal Council (the upper house), has 69 seats, with each state having three to six representatives depending on the state's population. The Bundestag, or Federal Assembly (the lower house), has 598 deputies who are elected for four years using a mixed system of proportional representation and direct voting; additional seats are added when a party wins more seats through direct voting than it would have by proportional representation alone."

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
Youre the one who used the numbers I was just asking for their source.

Youre Greek yes? we know that certain elements of the Greek community in Melbourne Australia (where the largest population of Greeks outside Greece reside) have been involved in the crimes you describe, should we not have let your people in? should we apply what I think youre trying to suggest onto any Greeks who want to move here in the future malaka? I for one dont think so because the majority of Greeks here are now Great Australians. Whats the cut off point of you ratio? 80/20? wanna go a little lower?
I don't know enough about the Greek community of Australia to comment on that. But if you can provide me with videos showing Greeks molesting girls or bullying boys I wouldn't find it illogical if you didn't want more Greeks in your country.

The numbers you ask of are bullshit and will depend on the source, pro-immigrant sites/media will claim very low numbers sites/media against immigrants will claim very high numbers of muslim crimes.

I lived in Europe and I'm commenting on what happens here. I don't live in Australia and I don't claim to know what happens there. However you seem to have direct knowledge of what happens all over the world.

Youre using one example of many examples, single males in most populations are the biggest committers of crimes in terms of frequency and maybe even severity
Yes but if you like, I can quickly turn this thread into a series of links and videos about rape, violence, and a refusal to integrate from immigrants, refugees and subsequent generations. Stop pretending like it's not a problem for the people who have to deal with dumb fuckin cunts who do whatever they want to with no regard for anyone else, having brown skin doesn't suddenly make someone a martyr.
Which totalitarian regime is taking in these refugees against the overwhelming mandate of their people? North Korea now taking in Syrians?
So what's your point?

I don't see what you're trying to say with the description of the German government....but you do realize that politics and politicians are corrupt, don't you?

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
- Which totalitarian regime is taking in these refugees against the overwhelming mandate of their people? North Korea now taking in Syrians?

Is Germany not a democracy?
Oh my, you are truly delusional.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
I don't know enough about the Greek community of Australia to comment on that. But if you can provide me with videos showing Greeks molesting girls or bullying boys I wouldn't find it illogical if you didn't want more Greeks in your country.

The numbers you ask of are bullshit and will depend on the source, pro-immigrant sites/media will claim very low numbers sites/media against immigrants will claim very high numbers of muslim crimes.

I lived in Europe and I'm commenting on what happens here. I don't live in Australia and I don't claim to know what happens there. However you seem to have direct knowledge of what happens all over the world.

We take in our fair share of muslims, we have entire suburbs that are populated by muslim refugees in my city, not one or two but around 6 or 7. Are you telling me that the European experience with them is going to be all that different from ours?

Keep the ad hominems coming buddy

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
We take in our fair share of muslims, we have entire suburbs that are populated by muslim refugees in my city, not one or two but around 6 or 7. Are you telling me that the European experience with them is going to be all that different from ours?

Keep the ad hominems coming buddy
So when was the last time a Greek took hostages in an Australian cafe?

Gunman and two hostages killed in Sydney siege: as it happened

Is it ok if I quote that, or is this also a made-up story Q @Qat ?

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
Global terrorism wasnt a thing in the 1950's when they came here but it seems like Greeks are well capable of terrorizing Australians in cafes.

Australian tourist to sue Greek government after being shot in terrorist shoot-out
Haha, wtf, your example is so wrong it's beyond funny. The terrorist in this case is an anarchist stupid son of a bitch who is 10-times as pro-immigration as you and Qat are. You can't even consider him Greek, he is against the Greek state or any sorts of state for that matter.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Haha, wtf, your example is so wrong it's beyond funny. The terrorist in this case is an anarchist stupid son of a bitch who is 10-times as pro-immigration as you and Qat are. You can't even consider him Greek, he is against the Greek state or any sorts of state for that matter.
Anarchist and terrorist are not necessarily mutually exclusive terms my friend, IDGAF about the cause, anyway we are getting side tracked here.

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
Anarchist and terrorist are not necessarily mutually exclusive terms my friend, IDGAF about the cause, anyway we are getting side tracked here.
Of course we are, we are talking about islamic terrorism and migration problems and in your desperate attempt to prove yourself right you quote a case of police running after an anarchist terrorist in Greece and an australian guy who was unintentionally injured during a shoot-out. Did you expect we'd stay on topic?

Edit: changed collateral damage for unintentionall injured as collateral damage was not the correct term.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Of course we are, we are talking about islamic terrorism and migration problems and in your desperate attempt to prove yourself right you quote a case of police running after an anarchist terrorist in Greece and an australian guy who was unintentionally injured during a shoot-out. Did you expect we'd stay on topic?

Edit: changed collateral damage for unintentionall injured as collateral damage was not the correct term.
Clearly I dropped the angle now you want to rant on about it like a scorned woman.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015

I'm not advocating restricting immigration based on religion or nationality but if we explore that topic, crime rates are lower among more secular countries; logically we would restrict immigration from more religious countries. If we're judging people by religion, which we shouldn't IMHO.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
First of all I'm posting videos of actual events, not opinion pieces. So you "reads on the internet" image doesn't apply here. Another reason your image doesn't apply here is because I've also mentioned several personal experiences I had while living in Sweden. But keep trying to attack me with idiotic images that don't really apply.
Relax bro, it wasn't aimed at you at all.

But if you think the shoe fits..

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
I'm not advocating restricting immigration based on religion or nationality but if we explore that topic, crime rates are lower among more secular countries; logically we would restrict immigration from more religious countries. If we're judging people by religion, which we shouldn't IMHO.
Sounds good just replace secular with economically developed imo

same same?

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
Relax bro, it wasn't aimed at you at all.

But if you think the shoe fits..
I was the one posting videos from the internet so this is why I assumed it was directed towards me. I'm sorry if it wasn't.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'm taking Chinamen and Koreans if it's my call. Hard working, high achieving, hygienic. Thrifty, law abiding. Compact hairless, fiercely intelligent. what's not to like!

Japs too of course, but they seem happy where they are.

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
I think it should be fine to judge a person based on their religion, at least it shouldn't be taboo.. ofcourse don't just restrict muslims or jews or christians or whatever, what I'm saying is if someone's religion is so important to them they are absolutely defined by and abide by it so much that their religious ideology trumps law, they should be expected to be judged on it, no?

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
I'm taking Chinamen and Koreans if it's my call. Hard working, high achieving, hygienic. Thrifty, law abiding. Compact hairless, fiercely intelligent. what's not to like!

Japs too of course, but they seem happy where they are.
Hygenic with the Chinese is a bit of a stretch IMO...No offense but I've heard some fucked up shit about the street food there from my chinese friend

Gutter oil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia