Listen Gunter glieben glauten globen

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Which one makes more sense?

English -------------------German
one ------------------eins
two -------------------zwei
three ------------------ drei
four -----------------vier

English -------------------German
one ------------------gunter
two -------------------glieben
three ------------------ glauten
four -----------------globen

You don't have to be a linguist to know the answer.

You just can't be a retard.

Yes two And zwei are super similar. Thanks for the lesson Uber nerd. Ppl who can't figure out foreign languages r retarded. Makes sense.

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Man are you some kind of stupid. I knew him before he went in and after. He dated my sister in HS and we were both bagboys at Publix when we were in HS. He told me a lot of stories about Jim Bakker which that thread was about. I never even told the stories. Knowing someone who went to jail or prison is not my idea of cool. The reason I moved away from him was he still had the same mindset. He would rather not use his skills honestly. That isn't someone I need to be around. Once again, why is being a responsible parent and adult such a hard concept for you?
So your sister loves prison cock. Got it

M

member 3289

Yes two And zwei are super similar. Thanks for the lesson Uber nerd. Ppl who can't figure out foreign languages r retarded. Makes sense.
A hell of a lot more similar than two and glieben.

Yes people who can't apply critical thinking skills are mental retards. Good to see that you agree.

Have fun with your next bullshit story, goof.

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
A hell of a lot more similar than two and glieben.

Yes people who can't apply critical thinking skills are mental retards. Good to see that you agree.

Have fun with your next bullshit story, goof.
Btw did I say it was German? The op said "German like" I didn't say I thought it was German you skinny bitch boy Uber driving pussy

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
"my Uber ride was one star.....the driver was typing on his phone the whole time laughing to himself and almost crashed"