"I have some random comment to make about MMA, but it doesn't warrant its own thread"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I fucked a Hungarian chick in an open marriage for a month or so a few years back. Met her husband at the same party I met her, and she came over to my place the next night. He gave me the green light and everything. :smile:

They were tourists spending two years traveling the world. "We want to party with the locals of all the world, and we want to fuck the locals of all the world." They reckoned they'd finish up their tour, go back home and be monogamous after that.

The night before they left, we all had drinks with a few friends at the place they were staying. She went home with me, and I dropped her off at the airport the next morning and shook her husband's hand and we wished each other well. :smile:

Other than that, I have known two couples that had open relationships and they were both fucking trainwrecks.

??

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
fun how Doug Crosby scored in 30-27. sounds pretty undeniable from reports that Hill took the second. but I have not watched.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
We’re working at The School of Mines and I’ve had my eye’s peeled for Shane Carwin to test my blast double.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
that is a brutal ass-whupping, dished out by a man who has had enough. Dilon must have really pissed him off.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
A friend of mine was on holiday in Brazil and I asked him to look for Bony Acai :D
but he didn't see it in the stores.