VID JRE today LIVE NOW!!!!- Jon Jones: Redemption

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

KamuraObscura

Nov 26, 2016
Whenever Joe brings up a good point, JJ agrees and repeats it. That's a sign of sociopathy and other personality disorders. Also the thinking of himself instead of the person he hit, or thinking he was invincible etc... I'm not saying he's 100% full of crap (I actually don't mind him much at all) but I can see where people who criticize him for being fake are coming from. He's definitely showing some interesting things...
I look at it this way. Jon is just a guy. We all have someone in our social circles who's a fuck up and it's impolite to talk about it. I think people release a ton of pent up aggression on the anonymous web when they see the same behavior in Jon Jones.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Was a stoner since high school. Said it was tough quitting since everyone he knows smokes weed... it's a shame the modern stigma of drugs don't allow people to quit the bad stuff but leave the ok non damaging stuff.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
I look at it this way. Jon is just a guy. We all have someone in our social circles who's a fuck up and it's impolite to talk about it. I think people release a ton of pent up aggression on the anonymous web when they see the same behavior in Jon Jones.
Absolutely and I wasn't trying to insult him in anyway, just making observations :p

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
says he has a list of "different ways of thinking that I stand for" on his phone.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I wish Jon would just reach across that table and slap that stupid ass hat off Joes head.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
JJ thinks he will drink again one day. Says he needed alcohol to feel cool or to conquer anxiety which developed an unhealthy relationship with it. Now being sober he knows he can have just one drink or not at all and still be the life of the party.

P

Punch

He said something along the lines of, "My bowls in the car... I wasn't smoking weed in the car, but my bowl was in the car. I Take two steps away from the car, go back to the car, search the car because it was in my cupholder. I knew shit, if I can't find that bowl... I'm gonna get in trouble just having that bowl in the car. When I couldn't find the bowl I just went running."
Smokes a bowl in the car... What a rookie.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Says he doesn't want to go back to pot. Said he was smoking way too much pot. All day, every day

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
I really don't think he sounds as manufactured as he normally does. He sounds like he's being real for the most part, in my opinion.

KamuraObscura

Nov 26, 2016
"I was smoking way too much pot. Breakfast lunch and dinner, in between workouts, studying films..."