General *LIVE* Arizona - Maricopa County Recount

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
How much did we bet again?

None because you don't think it'll change the election result even in that county. Your lack of faith in impact of cyber ninja findings shows you really know that this whole thing is a political fluff.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
None because you don't think it'll change the election result even in that county. Your lack of faith in impact of cyber ninja findings shows you really know that this whole thing is a political fluff.
Lol.
One thing has nothing to do with the other.
Trump won the election, IF we lived in a country where the people elected their leader.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Lol.
One thing has nothing to do with the other.
Trump won the election, IF we lived in a country where the people elected their leader.

If cyber ninjas does a massive audit and shows their work such that it undermines previous attempts, how could I argue with factual black and white?
But so far they've hidden their work which is a pretty big tell that things aren't on the up and up. The release loaded statements about not being able to find evidence of early votes being mailed but don't even know that this early votes were in person and not mailed. That's a pretty big tell that they don't have the competency to be performing the audit they are being paid to do.

The distributed nature of previous counts and audits makes any sort of tampering a ridiculously large conspiracy That requires both elected individuals and hundreds of grassroots individuals all operating independently with the same mission in concert with no known record of communications. That seems very unlikely.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
If cyber ninjas does a massive audit and shows their work such that it undermines previous attempts, how could I argue with factual black and white?
But so far they've hidden their work which is a pretty big tell that things aren't on the up and up. The release loaded statements about not being able to find evidence of early votes being mailed but don't even know that this early votes were in person and not mailed. That's a pretty big tell that they don't have the competency to be performing the audit they are being paid to do.

The distributed nature of previous counts and audits makes any sort of tampering a ridiculously large conspiracy That requires both elected individuals and hundreds of grassroots individuals all operating independently with the same mission in concert with no known record of communications. That seems very unlikely.
Yeah fine, but on the other hand......... what if he really really wants it to be true?

??

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

You have said this repeatedly.
Cyber ninjas was repeating information, not running the 72k story.
It's not even their job to collect that info, maybe look into that.
You're coming from a biased, unmovable, unchangeable, and numbingly naive position.
This audit should've been completed 2 months ago, but they have to invent laws or pull obscure ones out of the books to prevent the deep state actors from preventing the audit.
Do you need a rundown of the 200 some-odd blockages of the audit to date by "election integrity advocates" on the democratic side of the isle, or is it only "a pretty big tell" when what you deem "up & up" occurs from independent contractors worth a collective million bucks vs. the integrity & might of a world superpower?

You keep mentioning other audits; what are these other audits you're talking about?
Are these the ones where they re-count Donald Duck's name 400 times and say "yep, same as last count!"?

It sure the heck seems like no one commenting here has a clue what they're talking about.

So let's just bet, hey?
Forget the aftermath.
America is over, there is no "2024 election", it's done. It's a cooked bird.
So yes or no for the 5th time?
Name your price.
50?
100?
1000?
Or "I don't trust those cyber ninja hacks to be independent"?
Call it.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
So let's just bet, hey?
Forget the aftermath.
America is over, there is no "2024 election", it's done. It's a cooked bird.
So yes or no for the 5th time?
Name your price.
50?
100?
1000?

1000 dollars there will be a 2024 presidential election in the United States? I'm good with that.

There is a 2024 United States presidential election I win.

There is no 2024 presidential election due to ANY reason and you win.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yeah fine, but on the other hand......... what if he really really wants it to be true?

??
I gotta say, the 15 minutes you've been on the forum have brought enlightenment & humor we didn't think we'd see again(we discuss this behind closed doors).
It's like Aristotle's Gene's were spliced with Jim Carrey.

Say, when's that New Zealand politics thread taking off?
I know a bunch of us Americans who can't wait to stalk that thread with our abounding insight into the prime emperor of Jekyll Island 2.0.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
1000 dollars there will be a 2024 presidential election in the United States? I'm good with that.

There is a 2024 United States presidential election I win.

There is no 2024 presidential election due to ANY reason and you win.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Calling it now... "Insufficient evidence exists because all ballots were scrubbed and tampered with during the previous recounts conducted by the deep state criminals"

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Eh?

Why would you 360 faster than tonya harding doing a triple salchow?

You know you're right right?

He doesn't even believe it. That's what I've been saying since the beginning! It was a good thought and a fun idea but reality has set in and it can't be denied anymore.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
He doesn't even believe it. That's what I've been saying since the beginning! It was a good thought and a fun idea but reality has set in and it can't be denied anymore.

Its not really fun though is it.

Trump has divided America better than any Communist ever could.

The Russians couldn't have a better enemy within.

Destabilising and causing chaos.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Its not really fun though is it.

Trump has divided America better than any Communist ever could.

The Russians couldn't have a better enemy within.

Destabilising and causing chaos.
It goes way past trump, he isn't a part of most of what is going on now in all of our countries.

I agree there is an obvious agenda to divide.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

You have a link to a European sense of rightness. Well the GB one. One that was born after the second World War.

But you are a young nation getting to grips with the absolute power you have.

You might take us to war with China.

I don't trust you if I'm honest. But I'd back you more than China.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Our army is so poor that America has more special troops than we have an army.

We literally rely on you.

Our nuclear deterrent is about 2 years aways from being the US version of nuclear deterrent.

That worries more than it should when I see sparkuri @sparkuri posts.

I used to think naively that we were the same.

Then Trump happened.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
One day soon when all the recounts and audits and anti Democrat seances are finished, the world encompassing conspiracy against him will be exposed and the kraken will come forth and reinstate the loser who can't take his loss.
The Kraken’s inaugural season opener is October 12th against the Vegas Golden Knights. I’m very much looking forward to it.