General Mega Shit Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
To be fair champ...And I do like you...You are a part of it....You still have an account on the OG so go there to post shit if you feel you need to?

It's unfair to wild and splint to expect them to let you post shit you want to anytime you want...It's their forum No?

Go make your own like vutu did and post what you want....Simple really....You don't like the rules?

To be honest it's very tempting, however I enjoy conversing with me chums here. The core of the website. If brown nosing the MoDs and suggesting other members leave the forum is the solution, things are looking good for you mate.

If not you just made yourself look a tit

To be honest it's very tempting, however I enjoy conversing with me chums here. The core of the website. If brown nosing the MoDs and suggesting other members leave the forum is the solution, things are looking good for you mate.

If not you just made yourself look a tit
I don't need to brown nose anyone...I do just fine.

In your post you said

(We are catering to)

What do you mean we?

What do you do to help out here? You want to be part of the we? Help out by not creating issues and trying to post actual content...Retweet...Anything...You thrive on arguments so things are looking good for you mate.

Carry on as you were...Whatever.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'll unzip my pants, faggit.
Woah there champ.

Think of all the potential homosexual users you just prevented signing up by using that slur. Look this is wild and splintys site and maybe you should think about going to Reddit? We gotta pump those numbers up and you just scared the gays off

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Woah there champ.

Think of all the potential homosexual users you just prevented signing up by using that slur. Look this is wild and splintys site and maybe you should think about going to Reddit? We gotta pump those numbers up and you just scared the gays off

Woah there champ.

Lol

Have you ever thought people don't sign up because it looks like a Counterstrike forum sometimes? Come on man...Your better than this.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Lol

Have you ever thought people don't sign up because it looks like a Counterstrike forum sometimes? Come on man...Your better than this.
I got banned from jolt forums.

I'm still the greatest counterstrike player who never went pro

@NarlyPersianDude

I also was not suggesting anyone leave here you faggott...You know I ain't that guy...I just meant if we need to abuse people there is better places than this and them cunts deserve it.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm trying to think why I got banned from jolt. Iirc I had adopted the sn of Ra^ (he's that cunt off Stargate who claims he's a god ) and I was letting them all know how much better I was than them. Then I think I hate too many drinks one time before I started playing and was proper shit, so I started killing my team instead.

Lol

Then they all got mad at me on the forums and words were said and I got banned from both. I specifically remember telling the admin he was a bi product of anal sex.

Good times.

I didn't usually play there anyway. Bunch of pussies on that server

I'm trying to think why I got banned from jolt. Iirc I had adopted the sn of Ra^ (he's that cunt off Stargate who claims he's a god ) and I was letting them all know how much better I was than them. Then I think I hate too many drinks one time before I started playing and was proper shit, so I started killing my team instead.

Lol

Then they all got mad at me on the forums and words were said and I got banned from both. I specifically remember telling the admin he was a bi product of anal sex.

Good times.

I didn't usually play there anyway. Bunch of pussies on that server

This is the content we are striving for.

:p

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
They merged my gold thread in here, lol
And then there were 3

• Purebred Stud
  • Guy who’s avatar scares the shit out of me
  • Guy who is angry with me