General Mega Shit Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
If you sit idly by and let a mod merge your thread, what's next? You'll sign in one day and realize you're pinked because they merged your accounts with some dope like SensoriaUtopia. If you don't stand up for yourself, people will walk all over you.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If you sit idly by and let a mod merge your thread, what's next? You'll sign in one day and realize you're pinked because they merged your accounts with some dope like SensoriaUtopia. If you don't stand up for yourself, people will walk all over you.
They merged all thier shit threads into my great thread. My thread is like life support to thier ailing threads.

They should thank me

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
They merged all thier shit threads into my great thread. My thread is like life support to thier ailing threads.

They should thank me
Since Splinty is dead, every shit thread will be rolled into this thread and you’ll wind up having the second largest thread, as well as the largest.
IJS

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Wild @Wild have you considered making a "TMMAC Personals" forum or something like that for the "attn so-and-so" threads and such? Maybe it could be called something else, or you'll have dating site problems, but you get what I'm saying.

*Maybe "Member Round Table". I was looking for a nice gif but then I became somewhat mesmerized by this one:

Last edited:

Lukewarm Carl

TMMAC Addict
Aug 7, 2015
Wild @Wild have you considered making a "TMMAC Personals" forum or something like that for the "attn so-and-so" threads and such? Maybe it could be called something else, or you'll have dating site problems, but you get what I'm saying.

*Maybe "Member Round Table". I was looking for a nice gif but then I became somewhat mesmerized by this one:
L @Forum Slut You should start making these.

I'll give you about tree fiddy for one.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016

That table is dope AF.