VID MMA Podcast Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

The Sound of Violence

Host of a podcast about mma podcasts
Oct 28, 2015
New Talk and Talker (DC's podcast) is up and they got Chiesa on. Dope to see they're doing video now as well.

The Sound of Violence

Oct 28, 2015
MMA Podcast News Update:

I confirmed with Justin Golightly that his podcast 'The Not So Secret Smoke Show' is going to return to do a UFC 223 reaction episode.

I also spoke with David Bix and while he's working to bring his podcast 2 Scoops with Jordan Breen back at some point there's nothing in the works as of yet.

The Sound of Violence

Oct 28, 2015
Shameless plug we did a movie commentary for Blood and Bone on our podcast this week. Has anyone seen this movie? It's actually pretty fucking fantastic

The Sound of Violence

Oct 28, 2015
Khabib and Tony are both scheduled to be on today's MMA Fortnight as well as Max's manager Brian Butler

The Sound of Violence

Oct 28, 2015
Edgy Brah is going on Rogan's podcast today at noon I'm assuming to talk about Tony dropping out and how Rogan gets his information from the library

The Sound of Violence

Oct 28, 2015
Solid shows rumored for Rogan next week

Also Josh Gross & Jeff Sherwood released a free episode of The Outsiders this week. Highly recommend it

The Sound of Violence

Oct 28, 2015

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

The Sound of Violence

Oct 28, 2015
Been a while since I've posted in this thread, but there have been some excellent shows this week:

Live Chat (formerly hosted by Luke Thomas) is now hosted by Shaun Al-Shatti & Marc Raimondi

Heavy Hands debuts their first ep with Phil Mackenzie taking over for Pat Wyman

Tyson Pedro & Tai Tuivasa are back from a hiatus with The Halfcast

Slip N Dip Podcast had Urijah Faber & Steven Wright on to talk about the International Fight Week events

Rogan had Josh Barnett & Israel Adesanya on

Plus The Co Main Event Podcast started recording live video of their show for $5 & $10 patrons
CME Podcast 7/9/18 | Co-Main Event Podcast on Patreon