General North Texas is getting lake effect snow.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
"Gonna make us up a one pan, cast iron breakfast scramble. Get that cast iron nice and hot. Bacon, sausage, add in some eggs."

- That sounds good

"Now we'll put in some toast"

-Uh, a little weird to have it in there, but okay.

"Now we just dollop in some greek yogurt"

-Ok, that's really weird, but maybe

"and now to finish it up we just pour over some orange juice!"

Welsh rarebit has everything but the OJ and Greek yogurt and I could see people put it on there.
BDB2C88E-9334-455F-A571-A52BBE8E3EBE.jpeg

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Well fuck..

My house has pex piping. There's a second distribution block to give water to an opposite end of the house. That end has no waters....pipes frozen.
So I go track down and the damn pipes run uninsulated through the attic. Soooo valves are all open and here's to hoping I don't have a leak when it all thaws.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Well fuck..

My house has pex piping. There's a second distribution block to give water to an opposite end of the house. That end has no waters....pipes frozen.
So I go track down and the damn pipes run uninsulated through the attic. Soooo valves are all open and here's to hoping I don't have a leak when it all thaws.
What color is the pex?

M

member 3289

Well fuck..

Are the roads too slick for you to drive your Ford Ranger to the nearest hardware store?

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Now approaching 9 hours with no power. Fortunately we have a gas stove - food and coffee ?

I think I’m going to take perishables out of the fridge and move to the garage to stay cold hah

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Now approaching 9 hours with no power. Fortunately we have a gas stove - food and coffee ?

I think I’m going to take perishables out of the fridge and move to the garage to stay cold hah
It's also a good time to eat some of it.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Well fuck..

With no power for so long now that’s what I’m worrying about - frozen pipes.