NSFW Officer shoots and kills unarmed victim

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
The fact that every person nowadays views everything as a challenge to their individuality or bad muthafucka status they have of themselves is amazing to me.
'Taking a loss' oh fuck no! I'm going to type back furiously!! I'm going to say what I want when I want!
Where did reason go? I think I'm right, you think you're right. Let's fight about it.
I think you're trash so I'm going to talk to you any ol kind of way. I think you're a prick for talking to me like that so I'm going to sling these words to explode on contact until you do something about it Pussy.
I blame rap music.

P

Punch

The fact that every person nowadays views everything as a challenge to their individuality or bad muthafucka status they have of themselves is amazing to me.
'Taking a loss' oh fuck no! I'm going to type back furiously!! I'm going to say what I want when I want!
Where did reason go? I think I'm right, you think you're right. Let's fight about it.
I think you're trash so I'm going to talk to you any ol kind of way. I think you're a prick for talking to me like that so I'm going to sling these words to explode on contact until you do something about it Pussy.
I blame rap music.
Wanna record a diss track with me on my mix tape? :D

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Are we all in agreement that altercations like this would diminish in number with better training, better cooperation, respect and people chilling the fuck out more? :D
Pretty much. Win/win. Everybody gets a glittery sticker and a lily dilly pop.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Nope. But if that bastardized hero has a gun and immediate support of the law? And all I have is a quick wit and sassy mouth? I'm gonna let you have that one Bubba. Bad outcome of extra charges that cost me lawyer fees. Or worse outcome that costs me injury or death.
Proving I'm right and smart to a person who will forget about me in a day doesn't matter as much as my bank balance and the ability to breathe.
Being right in a casual encounter with authority just doesn't pay.
Of course but to blame it on the victim is wrong. That's the fundamental difference

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
So basically kiss the boots is what your saying? So because cops have guns we need to let them treat people like shit? That's OK to do? I keep a gun in my car, so now everyone needs to get the fuck out of my way on the road because I'm armed?
Yes. Yes. No. Yes.

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
Are we all in agreement that altercations like this would diminish in number with better training, better cooperation, respect and people chilling the fuck out more? :D
Yes. All I'm saying is people have to know the time and place to pick their battles. I'm sure its a part of Sun Tzu's Art of War or something. ;)

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Of course but to blame it on the victim is wrong. That's the fundamental difference
Not blaming it totally on the victim, there's always plenty of blame to go around but all it takes is one participant to halt it. Should it be the officer? Of course.
What I have an inherent problem with is people not assigning or accepting personal accountability. That goes both ways. In any situation, if you're unable to self evaluate how will you ever get out of whatever shitty situation you find yourself in?
I'm not withholding empathy but it's rarely a compliant citizen who gets shot. All of the examples recently of people getting shot had instances where common sense and simple compliance would've saved a life (except the man in Baltimore, the child killing, and the mentally ill dude running butt ass naked).
So yeah some unacceptable, blameless shit happens to people also.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I do blame the family who let that crazy naked man not take his crazy meds. Not for his death, but for the health of your loved one. Self medicating and attempting self control in a bipolar person is just plain old enabling or falling into the trap that mental illness is shameful. A lot of black people have the belief and don't even consciously know it.
My generation would tell their parents they were being molested, the family would beat the living shit out of the culprit but not report it to the authorities, and then the victim was expected to suck it tf up. Often they would see their abuser at family functions and nobody would acknowledge a damn thing.
I don't know why this is a thing in my ethnic group but it's shameful and sad. As fuck.