OFFICIAL MMA TYCOON THREAD...TMMAC FIGHT ORG.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

StillReal

My name is Mark.
Mar 19, 2016
Just a quick note, if you ever are on their forums and you see a post from one of your fellow TMMAC dudes, vote it up because I'm pretty sure at the end of the week the more positive votes on your posts, the more spin and win credit's you get.

StillReal

My name is Mark.
Mar 19, 2016
im 0-2 tonight but loling at these post fight speeches
I honestly can't believe I (Tyler Bate) won, and in the way he did. I was basically convinced I was going to lose because I agreed to kickbox with a kickboxer. You'll be hearing from me in game shortly (lol).

The Sound of Violence

Host of a podcast about mma podcasts
Oct 28, 2015
Joe Schilling and Mo Schilling "Mo Problems" both got the unanimous decision tonight. Coincidence? I think not haha

TheOutsiders

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I honestly can't believe I (Tyler Bate) won, and in the way he did. I was basically convinced I was going to lose because I agreed to kickbox with a kickboxer. You'll be hearing from me in game shortly (lol).
yall got fight of the night.

TheOutsiders

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
guys, if you have fighters who are projects and know youll end up in sfc sign quick anyway casue the more fighters i have on the roster the better it looks for free agents and overall. just set your fighter to "resting" and i wont send him fight offers

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I was actually surprised at how well my guy did. He has terrible cardio, that was clearly a factor. I'm going to keep him sidelined for a while and work on him. That went well though, no take downs.

The Sound of Violence

Host of a podcast about mma podcasts
Oct 28, 2015
guys, if you have fighters who are projects and know youll end up in sfc sign quick anyway casue the more fighters i have on the roster the better it looks for free agents and overall. just set your fighter to "resting" and i wont send him fight offers
Dope in that case I got 2 more for ya if you're interested. Edgy Brah & Mo Schilling!

TheOutsiders

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
TheOutsiders @TheOutsiders did you figure out how to get your signing bonuses back?

I had a quick look at the thread about that, seems that they have to be dumped, go unpicked through free agency and retire, then you can release and get the bonus back.
yeah i saw that, and think its absolute shit how long i have to wait to receive my money back. i also hate how if they fight at least one fight on contract i cant get bonus back if they end up inactive and retire before fighting out contract. bonuses should only be kept when honouring entire contract.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
yeah i saw that, and think its absolute shit how long i have to wait to receive my money back. i also hate how if they fight at least one fight on contract i cant get bonus back if they end up inactive and retire before fighting out contract. bonuses should only be kept when honouring entire contract.
Would it be better then to have a smaller signing bonus and a larger show/win?

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I have 2.

StillReal

My name is Mark.
Mar 19, 2016
I was actually surprised at how well my guy did. He has terrible cardio, that was clearly a factor. I'm going to keep him sidelined for a while and work on him. That went well though, no take downs.
My gameplan was to destroy your cardio with body shots then hopefully pour it on for a late finish but your guy is tough.

1) He has a solid chin
2) His morale barely dropped after his loss (change his clothes to raise it), which means he has good confidence.
3) He kept pushing through the fight so I think that indicates good heart too.

Definitely a prospect.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
My gameplan was to destroy your cardio with body shots then hopefully pour it on for a late finish but your guy is tough.

1) He has a solid chin
2) His morale barely dropped after his loss (change his clothes to raise it), which means he has good confidence.
3) He kept pushing through the fight so I think that indicates good heart too.

Definitely a prospect.
I put a fresh change of clothes on him before the fights.

TheOutsiders

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
soooo fucking pissed. i just spent an hour typing up the rankings and updating it......i stepped away for a min, and out of habit when i came back i hit refresh (check for new mail) and everything was deleted.

ok maybe not an hour, but it was like 35-40 god damn minutes. bahhhhhhh.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
soooo fucking pissed. i just spent an hour typing up the rankings and updating it......i stepped away for a min, and out of habit when i came back i hit refresh (check for new mail) and everything was deleted.

ok maybe not an hour, but it was like 35-40 god damn minutes. bahhhhhhh.
Sorry for the funny rating but this is funny. if you want, you can send me the rankings and I'll add some flavor text to it.

BTW I submitted a full recap of SFC 1 to the Tycoon newspaper, got no idea what they'll make of it.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
How do you use the Buzz feature. Manager to manager, and fighter to fighter?

StillReal

My name is Mark.
Mar 19, 2016
How do you use the Buzz feature. Manager to manager, and fighter to fighter?
When you click on Buzz and it takes you to it, in the top right you are able to decide who you want to log-in and buzz as.

You can either go to the fighter/managers page you want to buzz, if you type the buzz on that page it will be buzzed at them.

If you type it on the home page it'll just go out as a general buzz, but you can also tag people by putting @ and then their Buzz ID, like, "@F177756".

The buzz ID is determined by their fighter/manager/organization ID so if you know that, just add f, m, or o respectively in front of it and that is their buzz ID. When you put the buzz out, it'll be converted into their actual name and link to their page.

Hopefully this makes sense.