OFFICIAL MMA TYCOON THREAD...TMMAC FIGHT ORG.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
so did anyone notice this exact thread on the UG? someone made a ug account and is looking to create a UG org. pretty much exactly what we have going on here. i have no doubt we get lurked.

i hope y'all are loyal to themmac!
lol at the UG. I never spent time there when there was no TMMAC, let alone now...

do they have to pay to join the org?

StillReal

My name is Mark.
Mar 19, 2016
so did anyone notice this exact thread on the UG? someone made a ug account and is looking to create a UG org. pretty much exactly what we have going on here. i have no doubt we get lurked.

i hope y'all are loyal to themmac!
.....I may or may not have made a UG account solely to make that thread and get referrals aka loads of spin and win credits. I currently have like the 2nd most referrals of anyone ever on MMATycoon and I've done it in a month, I'm a straight up whore. I don't even have an intention of making an org, I already have a business so I can't anyway. There is no chance that I did the exact same thing on Shitdog too. I just put the org thing so it would seem less spammy and wouldn't get hated on. I'm a terrible person.

Fatty loses 8 out of ten.
We will see, the lightweight divison is a three man party between Nakamura, THE CHAMP, and Tuny. I'll be betting on Tuny though, he is nasty. Your boy surprised me once though, he might do it again.

StillReal

My name is Mark.
Mar 19, 2016
meh I'm not impressed with his performance. Supertuk fighting for the title makes more sense than rematching a 1-1 guy.

what does everybody think? guy wins a (very) questionable decision but he's moved on and is 3-0 overall, best record in the org; guy who lost the decision is 1-1 begging for a rematch. does he deserve? Supertuk's takedown defense/escapes/defensive grappling will only get better since the first fight...
3-0 in SFC = title shot at an upcoming event, in my opinion.

The judges decision is the judges decision.

TheOutsiders

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
meh I'm not impressed with his performance. Supertuk fighting for the title makes more sense than rematching a 1-1 guy.

what does everybody think? guy wins a (very) questionable decision but he's moved on and is 3-0 overall, best record in the org; guy who lost the decision is 1-1 begging for a rematch. does he deserve? Supertuk's takedown defense/escapes/defensive grappling will only get better since the first fight...
let's look the facts.
halaptung is 2-0 in sfc (should be 1-1. no one can argue dinnis didn't win the 1st and 3rd round)

dinnis is 1-1 in sfc, should be 2-0. they are both currently exactly equal in skill. maybe halaptung with slight advantage as he's older (right?)

dinnis didn't ask for immediate rematch, they both fought once after and both won (if they didn't both win, i was going to forget the rematch) to me it makes sense for them to settle it. your other 3-0 guy i offered a title shot to, halaptung is 2-1 in my eyes! lol

either way, im down to wait. that fight needs a better ending sooner or later! lol

TheOutsiders

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

.....I may or may not have made a UG account solely to make that thread and get referrals aka loads of spin and win credits. I currently have like the 2nd most referrals of anyone ever on MMATycoon and I've done it in a month, I'm a straight up whore. I don't even have an intention of making an org, I already have a business so I can't anyway. There is no chance that I did the exact same thing on Shitdog too. I just put the org thing so it would seem less spammy and wouldn't get hated on. I'm a terrible person.

We will see, the lightweight divison is a three man party between Nakamura, THE CHAMP, and Tuny. I'll be betting on Tuny though, he is nasty. Your boy surprised me once though, he might do it again.

i mean obviously it's your choice to do, whether you make the org or not. i can't hold any of you back from creating an org and having fun, but once you're with the enemy SFC will have to crush you. lol

StillReal

My name is Mark.
Mar 19, 2016
i mean obviously it's your choice to do, whether you make the org or not. i can't hold any of you back from creating an org and having fun, but once you're with the enemy SFC will have to crush you. lol
Hahaha nah I gotta keep my private gym, you can only have one business + an alliance. I'm just chasing greatness. If they make an org themselves, I'm taking their title and proclaiming it for TMMAC though.

Top Referrers Overall
Displays the number of active players referred by this user.

Online Sportsmanagers (OnlineSportsManagers) 1453
AdWords UK (AdWordsUK) 67
Ad Words (AdWords) 48
Go Top (GoTop100) 47
Gm Games (gmgameschris) 46
Jim Cornette (JimCornette) 46
Face Book (Facebook) 38

TheOutsiders

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Can't wait! Edgy Brah is coming for that belt porra!
when i made this poster (must admit not my best. was rushed) i was kind of upset none of us were headlining it. with 88 fighters and a few of you managers it's hard to keep up with which fighters you guys manage. now im stoked it's one of us headlining/getting title shot. that could be two out of two titles held by themmac members. sweet!

The Sound of Violence

Host of a podcast about mma podcasts
Oct 28, 2015
when i made this poster (must admit not my best. was rushed) i was kind of upset none of us were headlining it. with 88 fighters and a few of you managers it's hard to keep up with which fighters you guys manage. now im stoked it's one of us headlining/getting title shot. that could be two out of two titles held by themmac members. sweet!
Haha thanks for the opportunity! Edgy is super young and super green but dude's got a solid chin so I hope it turns out to be a good scrap

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
let's look the facts.
halaptung is 2-0 in sfc (should be 1-1. no one can argue dinnis didn't win the 1st and 3rd round)

dinnis is 1-1 in sfc, should be 2-0. they are both currently exactly equal in skill. maybe halaptung with slight advantage as he's older (right?)

dinnis didn't ask for immediate rematch, they both fought once after and both won (if they didn't both win, i was going to forget the rematch) to me it makes sense for them to settle it. your other 3-0 guy i offered a title shot to, halaptung is 2-1 in my eyes! lol

either way, im down to wait. that fight needs a better ending sooner or later! lol
"no one can argue dinnis didn't win the 1st and 3rd round"

under real life MMA scoring, yes, but in the game, they don't score top control like it's unified rules. it's not like I used a cheat code or something.

I think Supertuk deserves better treatment.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
I think the poster is pretty cool. BTW you should keep posting them in the poster threads and we should make SFC thread more active in the game's forum IMO.

I talked to Fautanua's manager in the game, he's a cool guy too. but now I'll have to be rooting for Brah!

TheOutsiders

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
"no one can argue dinnis didn't win the 1st and 3rd round"

under real life MMA scoring, yes, but in the game, they don't score top control like it's unified rules. it's not like I used a cheat code or something.

I think Supertuk deserves better treatment.
bruh. i laid on you in side control for 4 minute out of 5 and threw 15 subs at you round 3. there is 0 chance you won 10-9 in any ruleset. you paid those judges off and we both know it

like i said, you don't need to take the fight. if you feel comfortable in your own skin knowing you got the W then by all means take it lol. they will cross paths sooner or later. you can't hide for long!! :D

Last edited:

TheOutsiders

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I think the poster is pretty cool. BTW you should keep posting them in the poster threads and we should make SFC thread more active in the game's forum IMO.

I talked to Fautanua's manager in the game, he's a cool guy too. but now I'll have to be rooting for Brah!
agreed!

TheOutsiders

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
a 155er with record of 3-0 and a qfc fight coming up just asked for a contract. im now worried for the division as he's an 18yo with 25 yo stats lol

StillReal

My name is Mark.
Mar 19, 2016
im really terrible with sizing.

all posters are up : Sydney Fighting Championship
You posting them on that Tumblr is super convenient for anytime I want to link a poster in one of the threads.

I've also been wondering how long it takes for an 18 y/o to kind of get to the level of a 25 y/o. I've got two 18 year olds with good hiddens that I'm excited to be ready for the top tier of the divisions.

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
In order to avoid the media speculation that Ricardo Del Brophy would go back on his word to sign with Sydney FC, he has decided to put pen to paper and sign a 4 fight deal with the org. While he isn't looking to fight soon as he is planning on an extended training camp to bring his MMA skills up to par, he is happy to show his commitment to the company and put speculation of where his future lies to rest and is now looking forward to a future career in the Sydney FC cage.

His manager Grant Brophy had this to say - "It's 4am .... Why is there a reporter in my bedroom?"